Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Poll

I've been best friends with my guy friend for 3 yrs. We like each other so should we give dating a try?

Yes
1 (25%)
No
0 (0%)
It might ruin your friendship
1 (25%)
A lot of people end up marrying their bf
2 (50%)

Total Members Voted: 3

Author Topic: Glowing blue light  (Read 5525 times)

ATrueWriter

• View Profile
Glowing blue light
« on: October 30, 2010, 05:35:27 AM »
I had a dream that I was a princess who grew up in a cold world. In my dream I saw peoe hurting an I wanted to help them badly an the only way to do that was to give my self (sexually) to the evil king. I did but before the king could actually do anything to me, my best friend Mark (whom likes me A LOT and I feel like I love him but he does know) came up to me an took me by the hand. He told me "come with me" an while holding my hand he led me to a huge room. Then he handed me a blue glowing light and I cupped my hands an held it in my hands. Then I woke up.

What does all this mean? I'm confused an I wish I knew. Any ideas? FYI I'm 17 years old an so is my best friend.

Tony Crisp

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
    • Dreamhawk.com
Re: Glowing blue light
« Reply #1 on: November 02, 2010, 11:16:25 AM »

ATrueWriter – Well, here we have a retelling or the wonderful story Beauty and the Beast. And that you have cast yourself as the Beauty who would give herself fully to help others is a very good comment on you. Please treasure the attitude and love that led you along the path of this dream. Do not be put off by whatever people may say.

This is about becoming a true woman, and transforming the urge to have sex into a caring for others in a loving way. It is you learning a great lesson in life, that life is not simple about grabbing pleasure and money for yourself, but about flowering into a mature woman. Flowering means you have grown or are growing from the seed of you, to become what you are inside instead of what the world tries to make of you.

I salute you young woman.

Tony