Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Author Topic: Talking Cats!  (Read 6873 times)

SleepTight

• View Profile
Talking Cats!
« on: November 07, 2010, 11:21:45 PM »
I had this dream the other night that was so vivid and strange!
I was running from 4 men who were trying to shoot me, so I sliced open the screen in a window,
and escaped the house I was in with them. I went into a different white house and found myself in the
bathroom. Everything was very white and bright, the bathtub was the only thing i was looking at.
It was full of water and tons of tiny fish. One fish was a lot bigger and stuck out to me the most. It was very pretty, large fins something like an angelfish, it was half purple and a clearish white. As these fish are swimming
around I am holding a female black cat that is talking with me, I mentioned her babies to her and there were 2 other black kittens, but they did not speak. The men never found me here.. I woke up after telling this cat her babies were there with us....

Tony Crisp

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
    • Dreamhawk.com
Re: Talking Cats!
« Reply #1 on: November 09, 2010, 11:16:40 AM »
SleepTight - This has a lot of features in it to do with being pregnant. The many small fish are one, then the cat with kittens. And the cutting the screen could be the same. And the men with guns is very Freudian sex.

Obviously I can be very wrong, but do watch out. The female black cat is also a sign of your instinctive female speaking to you about babies. So if you are not pregnant I think there is a lot going on in you about your inner woman getting ready.

Tony

SleepTight

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: November 10, 2010, 11:15:54 PM »
Wow.. I follow my dreams with a journal and a few books.. one by you ofcourse :) .. Ive actually been thinking I may be pregnant for about a week now and in the past my dreams have told me this before it was confirmed by doctors, so you very well could be right!! I hope so! :) thank you for replying!

Tony Crisp

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
    • Dreamhawk.com
« Reply #3 on: November 12, 2010, 12:54:39 PM »
Sleeptight – I hope so too. And please let me know when you have the baby, as I like to share the moment.

Tony