Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Poll

Dreams meaning

Could I have prevent the accident
1 (100%)
Is he mad at me?
0 (0%)

Total Members Voted: 1

Author Topic: Dead husband  (Read 5350 times)

Ursula

• View Profile
Dead husband
« on: November 11, 2010, 04:39:00 PM »
Hello Tony,
Mu husband died 5 month ago in a tragic motorcycle accident. He called me and left me a message before passing, which I got hours later, and I think over and over again how I could have been able to help him if I would have picked up that phone call. I’ve had a few dreams with him where he comes back, like if his passing was a mistake, but he is not happy, he seems upset to be back, like he anscious, impatient to go, he’s looking around. Also, when he just passed I dreamt with him diving, which he loved, and brought from the bottom of the ocean a stone that had engraved “Jesus loves me”.
Thanks for your time.

Tony Crisp

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
    • Dreamhawk.com
Re: Dead husband
« Reply #1 on: November 12, 2010, 01:40:42 PM »
Hi Ursula – I feel you ought to take hold of that wonderful stone your husband brought from the bottom of the sea and while you hold it in your imagination share your love with him.

There is often an anxious or difficult time soon after death, but it quickly passes. I think it is harder for young people to die than the old. This is because the dead have lost their body, with all its physical appetites and desires, so they have a great adjustment to make. With age many of the things we so longed for in youth drop away – if we are lucky.

Tony
« Last Edit: November 14, 2010, 11:27:21 AM by Tony Crisp »