Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Author Topic: I dreamed I ate a small black dog  (Read 5917 times)

lionheart69

• View Profile
I dreamed I ate a small black dog
« on: November 16, 2010, 10:09:36 PM »
Hi Tony,

I'm new so I hope I posted this correctly. If not please help. Here's my bizarre dream-

I had a dream I was in my boyfriends house in the kitchen with a family. I don't know who they were but there was a small black dog. The dog was like a maltese and it seemed to be alive but with a weird low state of consciousness. Also, I remember the floor was uneven. I began to cut the dog in half and put slices of it on plates for myself and the family to eat. The pieces of the dog on the plate turned into chocolate cake and we all ate it. I then molded the two halves of the dog back together and it was as if the dog was unaffected. I was also thinking to myself in a disgusted feeling, "Why am I eating this dog?"

Can you tell me what this dream means?
« Last Edit: November 16, 2010, 10:21:10 PM by lionheart69 »

Tony Crisp

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
    • Dreamhawk.com
Re: I dreamed I ate a small black dog
« Reply #1 on: November 20, 2010, 10:20:27 AM »
Lionheart69 – Okay here we go:

Kitchen shows your creativity and efforts to care for yourself or others, so a nourishing of oneself. In particular to basic needs.

Dog is the basic instinctive needs and ways of expressing.

Food suggests taking in and absorbing something you need. And in the dreams something you enjoyed eating but afterwards felt bad about.

So overall I feel this is to do with getting your most basic needs – needs such as thing you hunger for such as love, sex, companions – but there is something you feel bad about the way you get these needs. Maybe because the needs are too 'animal' for your liking.

Tony