Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Author Topic: Punching can't hit & dark room with entity  (Read 5768 times)

dreamdrea

• View Profile
Punching can't hit & dark room with entity
« on: November 22, 2010, 05:40:42 PM »
I'm 32 and do not remeber my dreams often at all.

First one I have that I can remeber is - I am trying to hit someone (I am not a violent person, never been in a real fight) but when I swing its like my arm is out as far as it can go right when I get to there face. Its like there is no impact on them at all. (I have had this 3 times past few weeks about same person)

Second dream I have had similar in past 3 weeks: Both times I am in a room that has an enitity/ghost/sprit in it and im terrified. I can not see it though I just know it is there. The first time a friend told me to go downstairs and I was in pitch black I was calling her becasue I was scared and I freaked out and ran up the stairs as fast as I could. I woke up I was so freaked out I couldn't go back to sleep (I was afraid to shut my eyes).
Last night I had a dream I was in a bed and there was a bathroom in the bedroom. I knew there was a ghost or something in it. I tried as much as I could to get out of bed to turn the light on. I was really scared. And I couldn't get out of bed. I remeber trying to grab onto the side of the door frame of the bathroom and pull myself out of bed to get to the bathroom light switch and I couldn't. I was pulling myslef really hard and just couldn't pull myself out of the bed. I was so freaked out by whatever was in the bathroom I woke up again.

The punching dream I can remeber having few times throughout the year. I recently broke up and left boyfriend and his kids mother moved in (I was very betrayed) and for some reason she is the one I keep trying to hit for obvious reasons, just don't know why my ounch has no fallow through.
The scary dreams I don't ever recall having. I can't see a ghost or spirit, I just know its there and it terrifies me!
I asked my mother if I had nightmares as a kid and she said no. Weird at 32 in the past 2 weeks I suddenly have.

Tony Crisp

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
    • Dreamhawk.com
Re: Punching can't hit & dark room with entity
« Reply #1 on: November 23, 2010, 11:49:40 AM »

Well Dreamdrea – There is a lot going on in your dream life isn’t there.

As far as not being able to land a punch it seems as if you might be slightly awake – semi sleep state – and in that state you are unable too move well. So everything you do isn’t as effective. But it might be also that you are divided in yourself about your anger, not wanting to hurt and wanting to hurt.

The terrifying dreams are easier to pinpoint. I had such a dream I which two men came into my bedroom, and they looked like they had just arisen from the grave, with rotten flesh dropping off them. They came at me and grasped my throat trying to strangle me. I awake screaming and needed the lights on from there on. But later, when I had learned how to enter my dreams without fear, I found that they were things in me that had been killed in my childhood and had died and were rotten.

I know that sounds strange, but many comic books constantly depict real human situations. So I feel sure your demons and awful feelings are from childhood. And from mid thirties onwards your usual optimism has been shattered or worn thin, and so these things can surface.

I wonder if something happened in a bathroom and is still haunting you. If you can believe that they are parts  of your past that need you to see what an awful condition some of your memories are in, and talk to them asking for courage to meet and understand them, it can make a big difference.

I have had a lot of nightmares, and helped others to meet and heal them, and I know this works if you have the courage.

Tony