Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Author Topic: Dead friend  (Read 5252 times)

Ymareth

• View Profile
Dead friend
« on: December 04, 2010, 08:07:22 PM »
Hi

My dream was very upsetting an I was hoping you could provide some clarity, its very long...

I should mention that the Friend I refer to died a couple of years ago in a motorcycle accident, he died due to head and neck injuries.

It started with me being mugged and rescued by an actor who I am familiar with. I got into his car and we drove away, dodging bullets. while trying to escape the enemy we had to drive up a one way road. The cars driving in the opposite direction were emergency vehicles. We were trying to turn around when I noticed that one of these speeding emergency vehicles was going to hit us on the driver side of the vehicle. I grabbed the driver(the actor) to protect him, he then transformed into a dear friend of mine( who in real life died in a motor cycle accident a couple of years ago) I screamed his name and tried to shield him, the emergency vehicle chrashed into ours and I heard his neck break. The car started spinning and I realised I had to jump out of the car. I opened the door and as I was about to jump another car hit us and I guess I died too, I then woke up in a panic, it was very real...

Went back to sleep only to dream that the same friend of mine had never died, he had always been alive and that his 'Death" in real life had never happend. I was so happy that he was alive and followed him around throughout the dream. told him how happy I was that he was alive and how much I had missed him.

Any ideas? I dream about him often.

Tony Crisp

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
    • Dreamhawk.com
Re: Dead friend
« Reply #1 on: December 07, 2010, 12:32:08 PM »
Ymareth – Yes, plenty of ideas, but I need you to try them out to see if they fit.

It seems to me that you have identified with your dead friend so much that you have had a very real virtual reality experience in reliving your friend’s death. I think that the dodging bullets and emergency vehicles are saying that you were getting nearer to really feeling the death of your friend.

After having felt it as nearly as you could you then see a new view of what happened. It isn’t a very clear after death dream, but it is a way of helping you to feel different about losing him.

Tony