Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Author Topic: Dating  (Read 5445 times)

Birttany2694

• View Profile
Dating
« on: December 15, 2010, 03:12:17 AM »
I had another dream today while I was napping. In it was the guy I've been dating (not official) for about 2 months and a few of his friends and myself. We were all going to my house and the gut I'm dating was in a seperate car and he texted me. In his text he said "I need to talk to you once we get to your house." thinking it was a good thing, we all got to my house except he was missing. I asked his friends what he needed to talk to me about and they all looked at eachother and gave me this weird look. Then I asked, "well is he dating another girl?" and their response was "yes they have been dating the whole time you guys have been dating." again, does this dream have any meaning?

Tony Crisp

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
    • Dreamhawk.com
Re: Dating
« Reply #1 on: January 05, 2011, 12:32:18 PM »
Brittany – Obviously you are feeling uncertain about the guy. But such dreams are very difficult to be certain about.

The reason is that sometime we have a very real signal of what is going on. But at other times the dream is simply a reflection of your own uncertainty and fear of not being loved.

And in any case, you say you have not been officially dating this guy. And presumably you are doing the same. So why get jealous or upset. Remember that such feeling come from a baby’s level of love, and can cause havoc if you let them run wild. Aim for independence and a form of unconditional love. See http://dreamhawk.com/relationship-sex/beware-of-love/

Tony
« Last Edit: November 22, 2018, 01:49:37 PM by Tony Crisp »