Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Author Topic: Sacrification  (Read 5877 times)

Ray

• View Profile
Sacrification
« on: December 19, 2010, 09:05:17 PM »
Hello, it´s been a few weeks now that I have the same dream occurring every night.
In my dream I am killed by someone I don´t know after I saved the life of a girl ( I actually know- I love her, but she´s in a relationship ). Then I´m on the floor in my agony- however I can kill "my killer" before he can harm the girl. Then she approaches me, hugs me and I confess her my feelings and ask her to leave the room. The moment she leaves, I die.
The dream feels so intense- it feels real. I always feel the pain of the gunshot and the warmth of the embrace.

This is just the short form of the dream. It is way longer than I wrote meaning more things actually happen.
At first I thought it´s a result of my insomnia. I can´t sleep more than 4-5 hours per night and before falling asleep I think a lot. This dream made my sleep disorder worse.

What could this dream mean ?

Thanks in advance.
Ray
« Last Edit: December 19, 2010, 09:49:28 PM by Ray »

Tony Crisp

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
    • Dreamhawk.com
Re: Sacrification
« Reply #1 on: January 03, 2011, 11:18:01 AM »
Ray – I have been checking through past posts and I see the one about being killed has not been answered. I believe it was me overlooking some.

This sounds like an enormous conflict in your life about love – or the one you love.

It is quite difficult to unfold the symbolism in your dream, but it seems clear that the gunshot wound is the agony you feel about the love that is not yours to have. And death is a strange thing in dreams. It isn’t like the idea most people have that death is the end of everything. It is often a leaving behind an old way of life, an old and outworn you. Of course that is painful, and the choices it faces us with are a struggle and a pain also.

So it seems that you reached a crisis point and you died to who you were. As this is all taking place at a psychological level it has to be seen as a part of your life, Even so you should see changes in the way you are reacting already. Please see http://dreamhawk.com/relationship-sex/beware-of-love/

Tony