Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Author Topic: Confusion  (Read 6820 times)

Ray

• View Profile
Confusion
« on: December 23, 2010, 11:21:15 PM »
Dear Tony, the last dreams of mine were really obvious- yet it took me a while to get the meaning of them myself.
I´m sorry for that redundant post.

Last night I had a dream so awful and so intense that I woke up and my nose was bleeding.
There was a little party but I don't remember what we we're celebrating. My friends and I we're having a really good time. Then I abandoned the group and stood somewhere outside and was smoking ( I don't smoke )
till a friend of mine came. We talked and she went back into the house again. As far as I remember our conversation was about her plans for the next weekend.
I stood there for a while smoking lots of cigarettes. It began to rain. I didn't move.
The girl ( who I love and who is in nearly all my dreams ) came out with an umbrella and we went in.
Someone at the party decided to sing a song. I decided to play the guitar and as we we're singing and dancing someone pulls out a gun and shoots me in the head. I can't remember who shot or why.
But the people there ignored it and they we're continuing to celebrate.

Maybe I should add that the girl I love doesn't know it. She's in a relationship and I try to hide my feelings when she's there.

I would be grateful if you interpret this dream for me.

Thanks.

Best regards.
Ray
« Last Edit: December 23, 2010, 11:27:42 PM by Ray »

Tony Crisp

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
    • Dreamhawk.com
Re: Confusion
« Reply #1 on: December 28, 2010, 12:57:11 PM »
Ray – This sounds like sad dream with all that rain. But it did have a good side in that the woman you love came out with an umbrella.

Considering you do not smoke, I see the fact you were smoking as important. As smoking is often a way to deal with unconscious anxiety or stress, it looks as if the situation you were in was causing you a lot of stress and you were trying to get rid of it. The rain was the releasing of feelings, emotions.

Being shot in the head shows how the feeling got so bad it felt like an explosion in your mind. So I think it is a very bad idea that you hide your feelings. I did that for years with a lovely woman, and ended up with a pain that didn’t go away for years. You could make yourself ill. Love is a force of nature, so let it show in some way.

Tony

Ray

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: December 31, 2010, 01:47:56 PM »
Dear Tony, thanks for your reply.
I'll will try to come to grips with my current situation.

I wish you a happy new year   :)

Best regards.
Ray

Tony Crisp

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
    • Dreamhawk.com
« Reply #3 on: January 03, 2011, 11:21:53 AM »
I have replied to an old dream of yours I missed the first time. It seems to be a comment again about the situation in the present dream.

I often think that old dreams are like rings in a tree trunk. They mark stages and difficulties of ones growth.

Tony