Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Author Topic: being a baby would like to know it means  (Read 5618 times)

rathgrn

• View Profile
being a baby would like to know it means
« on: January 02, 2011, 05:22:02 AM »
Ive been having this dream where I'm upstairs in my house sleeping i wake up strapped in a carseat a man i have never seen looks at me and tells me to actlike a baby for his wife i do for a while one night they put me in a crib and give me something to put me asleep i wake up in a highchair and unable to move they put me in baby clothes a diaper i see in a corner they have a playpen set up with baby toys in it they move me over there still not able to move they put a binkie in my mouth and i turn into a baby then i wake up i also enjoy it in a strange way

Tony Crisp

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
    • Dreamhawk.com
Re: being a baby would like to know it means
« Reply #1 on: January 05, 2011, 11:08:28 AM »
Rathgrn – This appears to me like one of those dreams in which you look at yourself in the mirror of your dreams and see a representation of an aspect of who you are.

But the question is, although you enjoyed the feelings of being a baby, did your mother try to keep you in that state for as long as she could? Did your father encourage you to play the game so your mother would not ‘lose’ her baby?

The dream shows you going into the sleep state, and in that state you wake up to the fact of being strapped in a car/care seat. And it is not you at the driving wheel, suggesting in this dream you are subject to another person’s/father’s motivations. Then you go along with the game.

If there is any truth in this, something that would be helpful to define is what habits were put in place in your behaviour or responses? I have found that every childhood situation or life setting leaves habits that we might not be aware of, and might be usefully changed.

There may be some helpful hints in the feature http://dreamhawk.com/dream-encyclopedia/crazy-as-a-jaybird-sane-reasons-for-some-crazy-behaviour/.

Tony
« Last Edit: January 05, 2011, 11:10:22 AM by Tony Crisp »