Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Author Topic: Shooting my child! Need to know what it means  (Read 6300 times)

Slightlylost

• View Profile
Shooting my child! Need to know what it means
« on: January 02, 2011, 06:46:13 PM »
I don't remember what led me to this point of my dream, however I remember shooting my son 3 times, I was not angry with him, it made me very sad. He still did not die at this point, so I shot him 2 more times. At this pint he died peacefully, just fell asleep. I was then holding him in my arms and playing with his hair and he took a deep gasping breath and was alive again. At this point I then became scared of how I could take him to the hospital to treat gunshot wounds, that were no more then pencil eraser sized marks on his neck, and he sid he could feel the bullets in him and wanted them out. I had a fear that he knew I was the one who shot him and would think I didnt love him or want him. I woke up in tears from this dream, It troubled me deeply
« Last Edit: January 02, 2011, 10:11:56 PM by Slightlylost »

Tony Crisp

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
    • Dreamhawk.com
Re: Shooting my child! Need to know what it means
« Reply #1 on: January 05, 2011, 11:46:47 AM »

Slightlylost – We all get lost sometimes, even though you love your son.

Of course these are not metal bullets you fired, but remarks, or criticisms that have maybe wounded him, or certainly your dream son. And there is a difference between the real son and your dream son.

Perhaps this is about things you have said or done that have wounded your son – in the neck, a sign of held back feelings or words – but it could be about what you feel about your son – your dream son. If it is your dream son, ask yourself what characteristic you see him expressing. That is what he represents in you. That is what you have certainly wounded and caused to hold back on his/your feelings and words.

Sometimes we do not know the tone of voice we says things in, a tone that can wound. So ask your son and yourself if you ever says things in a tone of voice that upsets him/the inner you. Such words are like bullets.

Tony

Slightlylost

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: January 06, 2011, 12:27:30 AM »
Mr. Crisp,

Thank you so much for responding. That actually makes a lot of sense to me. That was the first time I had ever experienced anything like that and I did not like the way it made me feel or the visual I now have in my head. It was a very emotional response. Thank you again

Tony Crisp

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
    • Dreamhawk.com
« Reply #3 on: January 07, 2011, 12:48:56 PM »
Slightly Lost - Such emotions are often the key that unlocks a mass of insights - if you don't mind howling.

I have found again and again that if I give my emotions freedom to really express they pull up what the dream was about, and then it is so clear it is a wonderful release.

Tony