Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Author Topic: in an airplane  (Read 5589 times)

McCurious

• View Profile
in an airplane
« on: January 12, 2011, 07:53:33 AM »
Hello  :)
I had this very short dream before my alarm went off this morning and it felt so real!  My husband and I had just boarded an airplane when the stewardess tells him that he'll have to pilot the plane (he's not a pilot!) and she'll instruct him how to do it.  I end up sitting on his lap (?) and experience a very tense, not to mention stomach churning, next few minutes while he's trying to fly the plane - then I wake up!  I'd appreciate your interpretation of this dream please - thanks!

Tony Crisp

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
    • Dreamhawk.com
Re: in an airplane
« Reply #1 on: January 13, 2011, 11:31:33 AM »
Well McCurious – To start with climbing aboard a plane suggests the amazing possibilities of change, of varied experience, of romance, business and discovery in life today. But it also holds all the possibilities of failure, of not being able to get your projects or relationship off the ground, along with delays, unexpected threats, and the possible tragedy and loss you might meet in life.

And it can also mean embarking upon dramatic movement from one way of life, or one situation in life, to another; a leap into the unknown, into chance – so it is a powerful symbol of change. Perhaps that flight into chance, into life and its mysterious possibilities might be okay. But it might fall from the sky too.

So in your dream you are sitting on the lap of your husband, a very loving thing to do, but with a lot of anxiety. So I am wondering what change you or your husband are planning or are engaged in that causes you to hang on for dear life while he or you are learning to fly to something new and risky, but with a lot or promise.

Tony