Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Author Topic: ex boyfriend, shoes, and a baby  (Read 5659 times)

venesa82

• View Profile
ex boyfriend, shoes, and a baby
« on: January 14, 2011, 03:46:54 AM »
My dream start with my niece and I at the mall. We separate for awhile, as I'm walking around I spot my ex boyfrendl/fiance from 6 years ago eating in the food court with his current gf I immediately call my niece for her to join me. We walk over to and.say hello. he ask us to sit down and talk. We sit my and I talk about old times we tease one another play footsie I even play with his hair. When we are done.chatting we all get up to say goodbye, that's when I notice that the gf is pregnant. I say bye and I run off crying without them noticing. My dream now changes to me getting married with my ex in the most beautiful ceremony both of ours entire family is there. So get married. And after go to Target with his gf she needed something. I'm thinking about away to get him away from her but I get distracted by the shoe dept. I find a shoe that I love on sale but I can't find the other pair, I search all the boxes but nothing. My ex and his gf come up to me asking where ive been and I say here of course. He then tells me that his gf feet and back hurt. I look at him and say I dont care I want to find the missing pair. So he starts helping me look for the missing shoe. He sees an employee that he knows and ask her for help. The employee finds the missing shoe and takes it up to the register. I'm super excited because I have my shoes and it rung up for $2.38. I go home I get a phone call from my cousin telling me that my baby was born and is crying for his mom. I go to put on the shoes that I bought but its the wrong pair. I was furious. I went to the hospital and my ex bf gf gave birth to my baby. I see my baby and he is beautiful. I start to tell my aunt and cousin about how Target gave me the wrong shoes. My aunt tells me to go to her closet that she bought the shoes I was talking about. I see the shoes try them on and my aunt says they're yours.

Tony Crisp

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
    • Dreamhawk.com
Re: ex boyfriend, shoes, and a baby
« Reply #1 on: January 17, 2011, 01:33:42 PM »
Venesa82 – I often feel, when ask to look at someone’s dream, that I am looking in at their inner life. So looking at your dream I find you an interesting mixture. First of all there is the care for your niece, but it isn’t a powerful thing. But then you see an ex boyfriend, and then that is the main interest in your life; that and fashion – your shoes.

In fact there seems to be an odd tear between your need for a man and a baby, and your needs for shoes/clothes. Even your desire to get the ex’s girl friend out of your life is only a passing thing. So I wonder of you are still very young inside, and want a fairy tale wedding etc.

I would like you to read Growing Up to Love – http://dreamhawk.com/approaches-to-being/growing-up-to-love/

Tony