Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Author Topic: apocalyptic deams  (Read 5386 times)

beth

• View Profile
apocalyptic deams
« on: January 17, 2011, 06:47:50 AM »
i was in the room where they carry out the death sentance and a man was strapped to the table with his wife or ex-wife holding his hand. it seemes they didnt realise i was there but i still cried when he passes, then suddenly i was in a food shop, fish and chips i think and one of my friends was arguing with the person who worked there . Then we were walking home down a familiar street and the sun was red in the sky although our surroundings were dark and the moon moved infront of the sun and just as the moon started moving away a huge mushroom cloud erupted from the sun. at first we were all jumping then when the sun exploded we all stopped and ran.
I found myself on a street near were i live where i found out the people who'd died off the blast were still moving and twitching limbs, a sudden fear came over me that i had to check on somone i loved and then i was just there eventhough its on the other side of town, infront of a friends house (the same one who'd been arguing in the fish and chip shop)... and then i woke up shaking
i know this dream is really confusing but if anyone can tell me what it means id be really greatful. thanks

Tony Crisp

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
    • Dreamhawk.com
Re: apocalyptic deams
« Reply #1 on: January 17, 2011, 03:18:16 PM »
Beth – This is the end of a world for you. But you must have faced the end before when you left childhood. Looked at from the point of view that dream images represent your own life and feelings, such dreams depict the powerful and threatening inner and outer changes that accompany major transitions in your life. The transition from childhood to adolescence for instance is the end of the world that existed for the whole lifetime up until that point. Such transitions occur several times in the life of anyone who dares to grow and adapt. Menopause for women, the leaving home of children, the loss of a job, retirement, can all be represented by the end of the world - or a world.

But it can also arise out of feeling uncertain about the future. So I would ask yourself what changes you are meeting at the moment. Having had several such dreams in my lifetime I can look back and see that I met a great change about three months afterwards. And the change wasn’t bad.

Tony