Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Author Topic: Bizarre Dream at the Beach  (Read 2534 times)

Aristocrates

• View Profile
Bizarre Dream at the Beach
« on: November 02, 2022, 02:50:31 PM »
Well, I wish I would've written this down sooner where I could remember more people.  I remember being in a compact car with 3 other people.  We were at a beach just after dark.  Someone pointed out that our maternal grandparent's cottage wasn't there anymore.  There was a row of these little cottages but there's was just gone. They've deceased from waking life the past couple years.  Then the sea swells to the point it is coming through the car windows.  Again it swells and a killer whale beaches itself.  At this point I'm almost to the point of laughing because I know I'm in a dream and how absurd it is.  We enter a dinner establishment and they have boxes and boxes of pizza stacked in various places but for the most part the floor is clear.  My sister-n-law is there and she seems to be hiding an English accent.  I think to myself this whole time she's really been from England and she is no longer successfull at hiding her accent. 

I've had several dreams over the years at the beachfront.  Many times I'm in the waters tide Ebbing to and fro from ocean to shore. 

Aristocrates

• View Profile
Re: Bizarre Dream at the Beach
« Reply #1 on: November 23, 2022, 12:40:37 AM »
So I'm kind of kicking myself right now.  The same morning I had this dream I hit a deer while driving.  It just hit me that this could've been a prophetic dream.

Tony Crisp

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
    • Dreamhawk.com
Re: Bizarre Dream at the Beach
« Reply #2 on: November 24, 2022, 11:06:35 AM »
Aristocrat - Please see what was said in your dream about great spirit. The sea is a symbol of your core self awareness entering your eveyday awareness and going - coming and going.