Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Author Topic: Fairground Dream  (Read 5360 times)

McCrichierich

• View Profile
Fairground Dream
« on: February 10, 2011, 11:04:46 PM »
The dream starts off in a fairground and i begin to realise that i have psychic power and can feel the presence of people behind me or dead people who have left traces. I walk down a side path and towards some overgrown stairs. I feel someone following me and turn around and it is two of my real life friends. We all walk down the stairs and towards a really run down building like a school. We go across a little concrete bridge to the building and i see a ghostly black figure run past a window and i see in my head an image of a cowering figure in the corner of a room filled with things trying to kill him and the more steps i take closer to the building screams grow louder in my head and crying fills my head. So i turn and run and tell the others that this is an evil place and we should leave immediately as we reach the stairs i hear a very deep sinister voice tell me "You will never leave this place" and the stairs begin to crumble so i leap but they crumble too fast.

So i, naturally, decide to try and find the source of the evil spirit and kill it so we can leave. I walk around the side of the building and as i walk i look to my left and see an evil face glaring out at me, pale and angry. I run and as i do a huge monster begins charging at us. So we flea inside the building and find in a cupboard loads of guns. (I had some strange curdled cream coloured machine gun which had a very sharp blade at the end) Me and my friends enter another room and see at the end 2 doors so we open both at the same time and two zombies leap out and attempt to bite us but we shoot them. Then i open the third door which was in the room that the 2 doors opened into. A zombie leaped out and bit my friend and me and my friend had to kill him.

we enter another room and i discover that the evil presence was me and that i was conjuring up all the evil things that had killed my friend and as i realised this a big demon thing leaped out and grabbed my other friend and dragged him away.

So i just sat in the corner and cried until i woke up. By the way these four posts are not my poor attempts at writing short stories they are genuinely dreams that i had that just happen to be very long.

Tony Crisp

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
    • Dreamhawk.com
Re: Fairground Dream
« Reply #1 on: February 16, 2011, 01:45:15 PM »
McCrichierich – I can see the carry on from your other dreams I looked at. But at the end of the dream you say something very important - I discover that the evil presence was me and that I was conjuring up all the evil.

That is a fantastic place to work from. It doesn’t mean you will be free of such dreams, or tearing yourself apart right away, but if you can keep hold of that realisation and face any more monsters with the thought, “I know what you are up to, and I am not creating any more fears and terrors. I will gradually clear them out and find peace,” it can start a process that will gradually strengthen.

I know I recommended looking at  http://dreamhawk.com/dream-encyclopedia/example-15-life-changes/ last time, but I have added something to it this time, so it may be more helpful. I added it after thinking about your dreams.

Tony