Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Author Topic: Bees Lodged in Neck  (Read 4511 times)

glassheart

• View Profile
Bees Lodged in Neck
« on: February 13, 2011, 09:59:26 PM »
Hello,  I dreamt thismorning that a bee found a crack or slit in the skin of my throat (right side of my neck below the ear) and worked its way in, burrowing itself beneath my skin.  I didn't see the slit, but it must have been there, however microscopically small, because it managed to burrow itself in there.  It found an opening and worked its way inside the flesh of my neck.  Next thing I know either more bees did the same OR the bee managed to reproduce itself inside me, because the mass on my neck grew larger like a large tumor.  Inside I could feel the movement and buzzing of these live bees inside my neck, beneath the skin. I had a large lump on my neck, it was a mass of 20-50 bees growing and living there.  Like a cancer that was alive and kicking, taking up residence. 
The mass wasn't down my throat, but rather more like a cyst you get under your skin.  A a cyst of bees under the skin of my neck.  In the dream I was aware of this problem (somehow it wasn't new to me at least symbollically I was aware of outside negative forces "infecting me" so to speak, and I've long been working to strenghen ny boundaries, free myself from such influences).  So I was aware that the bee infiltration was a visual symbol of the problems I've been having and I was aware of praying for help for this problem.  Suddenly an unseen but felt "Helper" arrives, mostly invisible, but it tells me it's pouring some kind of liquid into my neck to get rid of the lump and the name of it sounded like "Thorax" -something...I just barely recall part of the name of this medicine that the unseen helper poured into my neck.  As they did this the lump lesened and lesened until it went away completely.  The being that administered this made a point of telling me the name of this agent which dissolved the bee mass, but of course I can't recall the name fully.  Not sure what it might mean or symbolize, but if there's some magic oinment or attitude or agent that effectively removes the problem of being infiltrated by neative , foreign, mass, I'd love to know it!

Tony Crisp

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
    • Dreamhawk.com
Re: Bees Lodged in Neck
« Reply #1 on: February 17, 2011, 11:00:13 AM »
Glassheart -  I suppose the reason I am in the position of responding to people’s dreams is because for fifty years I have noted down my own dreams and tried to understand them. So I recognised your dream straight away. Here it is: “Walking around to the back of the tree to see if the bark was rotten I noticed a hole where wasps had a colony. I put my left hand up to touch the bark and saw that there was also a hole in the back of my hand, in and out of which wasps were flying. With great shock I looked in the hole and saw wasps eating away my flesh so that my hand was almost hollow. I felt very depressed and being eaten away inside, and awoke with the feeling of being alone and decrepit.”

Not quite the same, but near. And of course you know what the name of the ointment is – it is called ‘Reaching Out for More’.

In a dream we always symbolise. So it was the act of prayer and asking for help that did it. We tend to complicate things, as you did when you were worried about the magic ointment. Then, when you prayed you Reached Out for More; more of your infinite potential. The helper in your dream is an image you use to represent this infinite potential. Of course the helper is often invisible because it is infinite, so does not have any particular shape or quality.

Use this magic with love and veneration, and it will continue to be a help to ‘free myself from such influences’.

Tony