Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Author Topic: End of the world  (Read 5023 times)

bigfreeze45

• View Profile
End of the world
« on: February 21, 2011, 11:58:32 AM »
Hi Mr Tony, this is bigfreeze again..

here is one of my dreams. I got this dream almost thrice. Don't know what it mean but I woke up in fear at the end which I do not do often.

I am with my family and friends. Everywhere is the fear about the end of world, mostly the news spread at that time that a TSUNAMI is likely to hit and this will end up almost many countries where the place where I am in is also no exception. Its already Red Alert every where. I can see water flowing slowly all over its almost till my ankle. I was asking my family i.e, my mom, brother, sister and dad to get hold of the boats we had prepared earlier. people are running all around, pushing, not even caring about anyone or anything. everyone has only one thing in mind, TRY TO LIVE.there came my friends, we are discussing about few possible attempts or plans which can make us survive the calamity. One said to climb on a mountain, one said to climb on a tall building, one said boats may not be a perfect solution. But when I looked around my family is calling me to join them, but in the rush I was pushed by someone, and it made me to stick with my friends atleast.

Its water coming all around. it almost came till my knee. Me my other 2 friends(with whom I was staying). We climbed to the top of the multi-storied building crossing many floors. We have no option than to pray that water wont reach that height. When we got to the top, we saw the flow of water is getting intensified. We are just seeing whether results will look like as in movie or this(as its real life)  will not be that much effect.

While we(me and my 2 friends) were walking on the roof, we saw the roof is collapsing. we somehow managed and got the the foundation wall.we sat on it with our legs facing to the outer side of the building. We are in great fear and thinking of everything. Food, survival, everything....

After some time we noticed that water has covered the land all around and the level raised to almost 70% of the building height. One of my friends said that he cant stay there idle and will try for something else and he jumped out of wall, I cant see him anymore. After some time we saw that the level has saturated and it remained stable. Me and my other friend felt that the disaster has ended. But slowly we noticed that, the water level has started increasing. We kept some sleeping pills with us to make suicide if the situations are more worst. My friend slowly pulled out that pills from his pocket and gave them to me. He said.."take these, may be they can help you, I don't want to live in anxiety and danger" and he disappeared. The water level is touching our feet. The friend who gave me his pills jumped into water as he got tired of trying. Then I am alone sitting on the same wall and when I came to know that nothing can be done with the water. And no sooner I need to accept the defeat pr death.

Then finally when everyone are busy to survive, I thought for a while. as i don't know swimming and I felt that dying in water will be of pain. So finally after long thought, I pulled out all my sleeping pills and also those my friend gave me. Then, with all bunch of pills in hand, I opened my mouth and pushed them to my mouth to swallow.......... with this I got feared and woke up......

Whats all this about???

Tony Crisp

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
    • Dreamhawk.com
Re: End of the world
« Reply #1 on: February 23, 2011, 11:17:06 AM »
BigFreeze – This sounds very much like your inner computer and fears are working to test out ways of surviving. But in a way you are not being very creative and all you are doing is reliving in your dream what you fear would happen if a tsunami of massive size hit. 

I see that we each have a very different path, and some people in the most awful of situations manage to survive, and other in much better situations do not manage. Also it is worth getting information about how to survive in such a experience. Every little thing can help – luck, help from others, knowing some small thing that could make survival possible, etc.

Don’t let fears be your guide though.

Tony