Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Poll

what does this mean

meaning
0 (0%)
why
0 (0%)

Total Members Voted: 0

Author Topic: dream of a loved one  (Read 5368 times)

laura27

• View Profile
dream of a loved one
« on: February 25, 2011, 11:09:22 AM »
i had a dream that my sister in law and i where walking to my sons nursery it was a lovely day and she wanted to wait on the grass embankment while i went to collect my son but when i came out he wasnt with me and there was a big crowd of people passing through and 2 of my friends where amongst them and 1 of them didnt recognise me but as we where approaching my sister in law my best friend that got killed in a car crash 4 months ago came around the corner and i stopped and was in shock saying why you here your dead and she smirked and just gave me a big hug and turned around but as she was walking away it wasnt her it was my sister in law.......

Tony Crisp

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
    • Dreamhawk.com
Re: dream of a loved one
« Reply #1 on: February 28, 2011, 01:15:56 PM »
Laura – Well, take what I say with reserve.

This is because the dream appears to suggest that your sister in law is following your dead friend. In other words she could die.

But as I have said to others, it doesn’t mean it will come about. Things can be changed by the good will and loving thoughts of others and the person themselves. So ask for help for your sister in law. Visualise her surviving any near brushes with death, and ask for help from whatever you believe in that has power.

I am holding a wonderful umbrella - huge like a parasol. It is to shield others from harm.

Tony