Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Author Topic: Strange Dream  (Read 5888 times)

DamagedWoman

• View Profile
Strange Dream
« on: February 28, 2011, 03:54:16 AM »
I am 24 year old woman and had the strange dream...

I have been going through alot over the past 2 months, with my husband and family. My husband of 7 years was always abusive towards me, then he recently went to jail for beating my face in.

I plan on divorcing him, but he doesn't want me to. He says I am wrong and that I have to stay with him and that divorce is wrong. Saying he is sorry and he will never hurt me again. Which he has said before. But I just cant be with him anymore. We have a son together.

But this dream I had, I was in the back yard of this home that is always in my dreams. This home has a "secret"/hidden room. So I was standing in the yard and I see the huge wave from the ocean, it was like the waves from the movies that would destroy all life on land.

I saw it and my husband appeared and had said something like "the world is ending" I got scared and held him, my son, tight and said a prayer. Then we went back in the house and went into the secret room. That's when other people started appearing in the dream, And we all started to get food from the kitchen and taking it in the secret room.

Eventually, I was wondering what happened to the wave but I had noticed there was flooding in the house but nothing to end life of any kind. And noticed that my husband or my son wasn't in the dream anymore. It was just alot of people who I didn't know. What does this mean?

Tony Crisp

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
    • Dreamhawk.com
Re: Strange Dream
« Reply #1 on: March 03, 2011, 11:33:45 AM »
DamagedWoman – The huge wave is a sign of tremendous changes coming. How long is not certain, but as everyone was rushing to get into your secret room, it seems as if it will not be long. But sometimes it takes a while, maybe months or so.

The wave is also a sign of nature itself being instrumental in the change that is coming, though I doubt that it will be an actual flood or massive wave; more like difficult times producing social change.

The ocean is the source of life and all its events, so it seems as if this might be a great thing in your life – and as I have many reports from people sending in similar dreams, I feel it is not just you who will be affected.

The last part of the dream I am not sure of. It certainly seems that after the change you will not be threatened by your husband. It is as if he and your son are no longer an important part of the dream, but I do not have any feeling that they are therefore no longer in your life. I feel that because, as you saw the wave coming and you held your husband and your son, you prayed.

Tony

Waves

• View Profile
Re: Strange Dream
« Reply #2 on: March 04, 2011, 10:21:03 AM »
I wonder if there is a suggestion of community in your dream. I wonder if you should think about finding others who are mutually in need of support.