Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Author Topic: golden ball  (Read 5513 times)

adorknamedkayla

• View Profile
golden ball
« on: March 29, 2011, 11:36:10 PM »
So, my dream went like this:
I was in a huge room, I would say from like a mansion, or castle. It was decorated with a high diamond chandelier, walls of golden wallpaper with ornate designs all over. A couch at the back end. I had heard of a woman who was trying to steal something from me, I believe it was like my soul or such, and she had a golden ball placed in a sack/bag and when she dropped it onto the floor, The person she was standing behind was to fall asleep for an hour. I was aware of her trying to steal something from me and was frightened and was doing everything to prevent someone from standing behind me. Unfortunately, at the hour of 1 in the morning I had not bothered to hide my back, although she was still looking. She had come up behind me, wearing a sleek gold dress, big hazel eyes, and blonde hair tied into an updo. She was holding her golden ball and had dropped it behind me, the ball not bouncing. I was only able to whip my head around and say, "No." And I had fallen asleep on the couch in the room.

I was sleeping, and I was telling myself, "I have to wake up." And I had woken, noticing I was on my living room couch. I began to feel the weight of this "ball" trying to put me to sleep. I jumped up and began pacing around the house, and I felt my eyes closing, I forced them open with my hands and kept pacing. The drowsiness was unbearable. I had noted the time to be 1:07 in the morning. I held my eyes open, knowing I had to get past this hour. My breathing had become shallow and quick, I knew it was from this"ball" trying to get me to sleep. I walked outside, fearing waking my parents. I paced up and down my front porch fighting this sleep. I saw my friend, Dillon (who I have feelings for) and my friend Frankie, They were in the ditch just skating, and I thought, "How do they know each other?" Dillon saw me and I was still breathing like crazy and I tried to calm it down with no luck. Frankie and Dillon began to walk up, and Dillon noticed my breathing and gave me a weird look because of the breathing. Then, he rushed up and gave me a kiss on my cheek and hugged me tightly, me being confused about the kiss on the cheek, but accepting it. I hugged him back, Frankie just stood there. Dillon kept hugging me and said, "I was so worried about you." I looked up and asked him why. He had said that a man had came out from behind the house across the street and had pointed at our house and screaming my name. Dillon had told me that if anything had happened or he saw the man come to my house he was going to fight him. After hearing about this man, I screamed out of pure fear. Dillon had ran up behind me and put his hand over my mouth, "Shut up your going to wake your parents!" And, I'm thinking, "this has to be a dream." But, I had denied it because weird things do happen to me. I heard my dad get up and I rushed inside the door, not having time to get in, he saw me coming in and he asked what was wrong. "Bad dream" I told him. He looked out the door and saw Dillon standing beside the door, he yelled at him to get home and asked if it was him who tried to climb in the window. At this, I screamed again.

Then, I finally woke up. Any help?

Tony Crisp

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
    • Dreamhawk.com
Re: golden ball
« Reply #1 on: April 03, 2011, 03:30:31 PM »
Adorknamedkayla – Here is a big and important dream. Can you see it is like the Sleeping Beauty fairy story? And such stories are about reality at a different level than our waking mind.

Let us start with the castle. It is a very old place, much older than your present personality. Yet it is out of that past and all it contains that you have come into being. The mind is a vast kingdom which most of us do not dare to really explore and ‘wake up’ in. And the story you dream is about events that take place in this hugeness, most of which is unconscious and we only begin to touch it in dreams. It contains so much that you can discover.

You could have been the Sleeping Beauty, but you are fighting sleep. You are a young woman in whom the full womanhood is trying to wake up. To be a real woman is a wonderful thing with many skills. To be full woman is a very beautiful thing. Beautiful and mysterious, for it reaches into the lives of others and enriches them out of itself. Yet it is not our own. It is the out flowing of life within us. Invisible life, unknown, unseen, only felt, grows womanhood in us. It grows in us all. But it can be twisted, broken, held back, made hateful, by the evil in us, or the ignorance.

And it is in denying the flow of Life in us that manifests as the evil woman/man who tries to get you to sleep. Denying love, denying your creative impulses, denying the push of Life that is trying to get you to grow, those are the evils we meet. And the golden ball is your soul – you wholeness, it is the person you can become if you follow the flow of Life. It is dropped out of sight to make you forget your heritage – your full womanhood.

If you did that you would be sleeping in life, unaware of the gifts that can be yours, gifts of the spirit.

Maybe this sounds like strange mystical things, but there cannot be anything more real than falling asleep and missing the best in your life.

And the kiss is important; it is all a part of staying awake.

Tony