Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Author Topic: The dead  (Read 7725 times)

bhawkes

• View Profile
The dead
« on: March 31, 2011, 04:00:36 AM »
last  year in January a young boy i knew died at age 16 no he was not my lover but he was my younger cousin boyfriend and i was close to both of them. well last night i dreamed he was shot and his wait was held at a park a lot of people showed up to view his body but when it was my turn he sat up out the casket and mumbled something i leaned closer to see what he was saying then he said hug me and feel my pain when i hugged him i started  crying and i  told him how i felt his death could have been prevented  then he kinda started to punch me and i let him go and he was dead again.

Tony Crisp

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
    • Dreamhawk.com
Re: The dead
« Reply #1 on: April 05, 2011, 11:05:25 AM »
Bhawkes – You didn’t say it, but I think from what you have written the young man committed suicide.

Even if that isn’t so, the fact that he asked you to experience his pain, and you told him his death could have been prevented, suggests he was in a depressed state when he died.

From what I gathered from all that, I feel that what you did was probably a step in his healing; that he punched you shows how he released anger and then dropped back into a lifeless condition, says as much.

If he died through depression or worse, he must have felt that death would release him from his condition. So he would take on a pose of death – and of course could easily sit up again when needed. I would suggest that you sit quietly and talk to him, explaining about a different way he could be. Say something like, “As you can see, death doesn’t remove you from experiencing your mood and what you create with it. You can move on from this false death, by asking those who love you to help you. Think of a good time in your life and see what it does.”

Tony

bhawkes

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: April 07, 2011, 01:36:06 AM »
thank you so much for replying to me but no he did not commit suicide he got shot threw his bed room window when he peak out the window someone shot him

Tony Crisp

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
    • Dreamhawk.com
« Reply #3 on: April 08, 2011, 11:04:36 AM »
BHawkes - It makes so much difference the fresh information.

So I now need to ask was this your first meeting with death? If so it would explain the reason you felt his pain - not actually his pain, but your feelings about his death. Meeting death can produce many dreams as a consequence.

A way to test this out is to get a person you trust and look them in the eyes and say to them, "I honestly8 believe this dream was my dead friend contacting me." If it is difficult to keep eye contact then you have some uncertainty about it.

Tony

bhawkes

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: April 10, 2011, 04:09:24 AM »
well in the august before my friend died i lost my uncle who was very close to me so it was not my 1st time

Tony Crisp

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
    • Dreamhawk.com
« Reply #5 on: April 14, 2011, 12:11:23 PM »
So I guess death was quite an experience for you, and you are still learning form it and digesting it.

Tony

bhawkes

• View Profile
« Reply #6 on: April 15, 2011, 02:23:43 AM »
so he is not trying to communicate with me

Tony Crisp

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
    • Dreamhawk.com
« Reply #7 on: April 18, 2011, 11:23:00 AM »
Yes it could be a communication, but quite a mixed up one.

I repeat again what I wrote earlier with a different emphasis:

If he died by apparent accident, he must have felt that death was a bad deal for one so young. So he would not be in a happy state. I would suggest that you sit quietly and talk to him, explaining about a different way he could be. Say something like, “As you can see, death doesn’t remove you from experiencing your mood and what you create with it. You can move on from this false death, by asking those who love you to help you. Think of a good time in your and his life and see what it does.”

Usually there are many people trying to help him adapt to the new world  he  is in.

Tony :-)