Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Author Topic: dream of house broken into  (Read 9228 times)

dreamer88

• View Profile
dream of house broken into
« on: April 09, 2011, 02:24:10 AM »
I had a dream that someone had broken into my house. I saw that the person used an axe to smash the window. The person did not steal anything, though the house looked like someone was looking for something. I was angry that the person was looking in my room, and that they went through my dresser.

I do not know if this dream is a psychic dream, though I did see that my dog had shorter hair. I was thinking of having my dog's hair cut this summer. Then, if the dream did come true, it would happen this summer.

Tony Crisp

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
    • Dreamhawk.com
Re: dream of house broken into
« Reply #1 on: April 14, 2011, 10:57:52 AM »
Dreamer88 – This can mean that you feel violated in some way, or a part of you is breaking into consciousness. That the intruder entered your room and went through your dresser also suggests a sexual part of you.

That may sound unlikely, but our unconscious is so vast and holds all our unknown and unused urges. It includes the light and the dark.

I think it is unlikely that the dream is prophetic because tests have shown that they are very rare; also people tend to think that a lot of their dreams are about the future.

So ask yourself when you have felt violated; or have felt the feelings you felt in the dream.

Tony