Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Poll

Dreams coming true?

Should I say something
2 (100%)
Am i crazy lol
0 (0%)

Total Members Voted: 2

Author Topic: Dream analysis  (Read 6038 times)

rodeocowgirlnt

• View Profile
Dream analysis
« on: October 07, 2010, 03:22:16 AM »
I recently had a dream i was driving with my friend out fishing, and all of a sudden the wheels started spinning and she couldn't control the wheel and i was being flung around in the car. Then i woke up. That weekend me and my friend go out fishing and she gets a flat tyre and loses control and we crash rolling the cars 3 times, i wasn't scared or anything because for some reaosn i knew it was going to happen and i would be ok. I had the dream on a wednesday night and the crash happened Saturday. Now a week later I had a dream about someone I know being killed, the wednesday night just gone, I woke up with the feeling i needed to warn this person to be careful, and when i seen them drive past me today i got shivers all through my body. Can anyone explain what is going on? and what they think i should do?

Tony Crisp

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
    • Dreamhawk.com
Re: Dream analysis
« Reply #1 on: October 17, 2010, 11:08:46 AM »
Rodeocowgirlnt – Okay, so your first dream proved to you conclusively that your mind is not limited by your brain. You brain only holds what it has received from outside, or what you had worked out from your thoughts. And that means you have the ability to see the possible future.

Why didn’t you warn the person in the second dream? No wonder you felt strange. What you should do is warn them if it is not already too late – and also of course ask whatever you consider to be the highest in you to protect that person.

Tony