Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Author Topic: Tall Being of White Light  (Read 4947 times)

Christine

• View Profile
Tall Being of White Light
« on: March 01, 2014, 02:35:24 PM »
I am standing on the back deck outside of a house.  It is night.  In front of me is a round glass table and chairs, a hurricane lamp with a small lit candle inside.  I feel the wind pick up and realize a storm is coming.  A tall being of white light, looks male but it is not clear, is walking in the yard toward the stairs up the deck leading toward me.  I blow the light out, afraid he will see me.  I feel paralyzed as he is already walking up the stairs and is next to me on my right.  I crouch down trying to hide.

The next thing I realize is that I have been knocked to the ground, I am lying flat on my stomach and the tall white being is lying on top of me.  I do not feel afraid or violated in any way...the being is heavy and I can not move.  Underneath me are two layers, rectangles  the size of my body between me and the deck.  The frist layer I see underneath me I see a scroll of sorts, with black horizontal words and writing I can not make out...but every now and then there are breaks with light blue blocks of text.  I can not move my face but the words keep scrolling up and I see the light blue blocks and wonder what they are.  Underneath the scroll I see a white abacus or rack.

The scroll stops...the being gets off of me...I stand up and hear "You are working here."

The first thing I thought of when I woke up was about akashic (sp?) records.  I have heard of them but have not taken the time to learn about them.

The dream I had preceding this one was children at a carnival playing games and I was playing with them.

The night before last only a phrase came to me in my sleep "Your finger is broken."

Thanks Tony!

Tony Crisp

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
    • Dreamhawk.com
Re: Tall Being of White Light
« Reply #1 on: March 09, 2014, 12:36:24 PM »
Chris - I wonder which finger?

The dream is another step forward, though forward is a difficult word because as he says, you are working here. Forward might mean meeting difficulties in you, but that is good because you are ready to deal with them - and usually they do not manifest straight away.

I think you were thrown down because you still doubt your own worth in the scheme of things. I have to repeat this over and over - you are LIFE. Can you deny that you are alive and there fore a product of life? Can you deny that you are the latest version of your family and forebears all the way back to the very beginning? Can you deny that in your mother’s womb you went through the whole process from cells to a fish like creature with gills and then to an air breathing creature? And I want you to remember you that “God created mankind in his own image. In God’s image he created them; male and female he created them”. So in your very self you are holy and have enormous potential.

So no wonder you were knocked down. But then you did begin seeing the holy scrolls of your life. If you have it in you see http://dreamhawk.com/dream-encyclopedia/acting-on-your-dream/#BeingPerson also see http://dreamhawk.com/dream-encyclopedia/akashic-records/

Tony