Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Author Topic: an empty suitcase in the backyard  (Read 6892 times)

annathedreamer

an empty suitcase in the backyard
« on: March 12, 2014, 07:44:14 AM »
Tony  :)

I look through the window - I am on the first floor - into the backyard.
I become aware that all my clothes which were in the blue suitcase and the red bag have been stolen.
Both the suitcase and the bag are still there. It is because of the light returning that people were able to see them.
It is raining.
I think the clothes must be somewhere, because nobody is able to carry so many clothes around.
I will look in the barn at the end of the backyard, to see if they are there.
I judge myself for not having taken the suitcase and the bag inside the first time I had seen them at dawn.

Anna

« Last Edit: March 12, 2014, 03:17:36 PM by annathedreamer »

annathedreamer

Re: an empty suitcase in the backyard
« Reply #1 on: March 22, 2014, 09:20:26 AM »

I understand that a dream can be experienced at many levels.
Yesterday I experienced for the first time what it feels like when all of my past is gone. With all my clothes - or my past - disappearing, I did not have a clue who or what I am anymore or what I am doing here or how to see myself or the world.

Anna - What I have come to strongly recently is that in essence we are everything, but we are usually fixed on just a few things. For instance as we grew in our mother womb we developed through the levels of evolution. At first we were just cells, and then we were like a fish with gills, until we became a small body capable of breathing air; and so within us are all levels of our past that is closed to our waking mind, but is there within our Global Mind. So we have within us all animals. But we are also all the processes of Life/the universe. What else could we be but that?

As I said we are programmed to be aware of only small aspects of all that. We are both the unchangeable and the personality that lives and dies - and yet continues. The universe, Life is remarkable - you are remarkable. The trick is to stand in the middle - in balance between all that you are. But it is good to gradually become aware of more of you.

Remember the symbol of ying and yang - they are completely balanced. The white dot is in the middle of the black - the black dot is in the middle of the white.

Tony

I agree with you approaching "It" this way, for leaving all of my past - or all of my personality or all of my self - behind did not feel good and so I will only let go of what does not serve me anymore.
I will continue to practice to stand in the middle - in balance between all that I am  :D

Anna

« Last Edit: March 22, 2014, 12:53:44 PM by annathedreamer »

Tony Crisp

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
    • Dreamhawk.com
« Reply #2 on: March 23, 2014, 09:53:03 AM »
Anna - I struggled to find “It” most of my adult life, and when I came to it I was deeply puzzled because instead of the wonder and treasure I found an empty room in an old building.

And remember that I am still a child on the way, but hopefully a child might speak well. So it took me years to come to terms with my ‘empty room’ feeling. Then I realised that the empty room was not empty - because I was there. It was, and still is, a very moving realisation. Even now as I write it I am moved by many wonderful feelings.

There are many of us walking this way, so do not feel alone, though sometimes we walk with nothing.

Tony

annathedreamer

« Reply #3 on: March 23, 2014, 11:47:50 AM »

Thank you for your kind and helpful words. I trust that "I" too will at some point be able to fill the empty suitcase and the bag with my Self.

The other colleagues do not want to work with you anymore, probably because there is a shift from the outer work needed to earn a living in the way of the world, and the inner work that will also provide you with the means to live.

You are an example to me as well in the way you are willing to share with us, fellow travelers, and help us on our path for free.
I like the way you have built your way of being in the world on more pillars: having earned money with your building work speaks to me combined with earning money with your inner work.
I like to give my life the same form, earn some money with my work as a call center agent, help for free and
earn some money with my inner work at some point in my life.

Anna

« Last Edit: March 23, 2014, 01:49:05 PM by annathedreamer »

Tony Crisp

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
    • Dreamhawk.com
« Reply #4 on: March 23, 2014, 02:07:32 PM »
In the instant thinking no longer produced the way I saw the world, there was an immediate shift in awareness. I realised I am love. I am Always. I have always existed. Sometimes I try to forget, but I never can. Sometimes I try to hide from myself but am unable for I am everywhere. I had tried to hold back my love by being different to others. It was painful living half a life. I am here again - in this life - trying once more. My real being is like a river that has flowed through all time. I am the Creator learning who I am - learning how I create. I am trying again. I am life. As Life I am an expression in time and space of a timeless moment we give the name of Creation, or The Big Bang. This is almost impossible for me to find words for. I can only say it is the moment in the formation of our universe when time and space existed in a timeless transcendent moment. My experience beyond thinking and concepts is that the Transcendent Moment is continually present in all we do. It is the fundamental reality. To experience it is a radiant and eternal joy. In it all things past present and future exist – now.

annathedreamer

« Reply #5 on: March 23, 2014, 09:29:33 PM »

YES.

I want to gently remove the inner obstacles so that I can learn, step by step, to bring the Love that I am into the world.

annathedreamer

« Reply #6 on: March 24, 2014, 01:04:27 PM »
Quotes:
You are an example to me as well in the way you are willing to share with us, fellow travelers, and help us on our path for free.

But we who are here to help and join in reviewing your dreams can only be fellow travellers.

Dreams are a reflection of what you think, feel, fear or are inspired by.

Hi  :)

While reading Tony's inspiring approach about us all being fellow travellers, I wondered if I had spelled the word "traveler" wrong, since I wrote it with one "l", instead of two.
Googling "traveler or traveller" I learned that I had unknowingly written the word in US English.

I am  inspired by Ken Wapnick, a fellow traveler from the US who taught A Course In Miracles and whose death did not change the connection I sense with his mind, for it is part of my mind, by Tony, a fellow traveller from the UK whose website and answers in his dream forum inspire me to live my best and by many other fellow travelers who are willing to post their dreams on this forum.

Anna

« Last Edit: March 24, 2014, 03:31:31 PM by annathedreamer »

Tony Crisp

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
    • Dreamhawk.com
« Reply #7 on: March 25, 2014, 08:11:53 AM »
Hi Anna - You can spell traveler/traveller either way. It is the difference between US and English/UK spelling.

I quote from the introduction to Dream Dictionary - "Also I occasionally have people write to me - from the USA - telling me of the terrible spelling mistakes in the pages. This is because they believe that the American spelling is right and any other is wrong. So it is strange that I, an English (UK) speaker, should be accused of wrong spelling - words like realise - labour - colour - etc, which have a long history in the 'English' language, are criticised and not criticized as in the American language.  Also, HERB is said with an 'h' in England and is not pronounced 'erb' as in America - which is French - and so on and on! :-) So please bear with me and our strange similarities and differences.

Tony

annathedreamer

« Reply #8 on: March 25, 2014, 08:28:51 AM »

Hi Tony  :)

Being neither english nor american I prefer to use both the US and the UK spelling  ;)

Anna

annathedreamer

« Reply #9 on: April 05, 2014, 09:06:46 AM »

Hi  :)

I know now that a dream can be experienced at many levels.

Anna