Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Author Topic: 2 Tiger Cubs - one healthy one dying  (Read 6640 times)

Santhi

• View Profile
2 Tiger Cubs - one healthy one dying
« on: May 05, 2011, 03:15:43 AM »
Hi Tony,

I had a dream yesterday. Some one showed me 2 tiger cubs. one is very sick-dying.The other is healthy. I took both in my hands. Healthy one started to lick my face and hands and love me like a puppy, looking in to my eyes.Sick one was taken away by the other person (I do not know who that person is) I feel like I should take that cub and save him, but I and the person know the cub is going to be dead/  to be killed. I am holding the healthy cub, he cuddles to me, but I look at the other cub being taken away to death – feeling helpless and sad – what i should do to help it. No talking in the dream.When carried away the sick cub looks in to my eyes.I know (like the the person in dream) , the cub is very sick and so he is going to kill it. I know the cub will not live, but still does not want it killed. But I never say anything, but what goes in my mind the other person knows
My dreams have always told me something about myself or future.Here the 2 cubs confuse me - one healthy and other dying.I love them. No fear of any kind in the dream. I and the other person can understand our thoughts -even I can understand the thoughts of the cubs.
please help me

Santhi

Tony Crisp

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
    • Dreamhawk.com
Re: 2 Tiger Cubs - one healthy one dying
« Reply #1 on: May 08, 2011, 03:57:58 PM »
Santhi – The dream is about life and death; and one way of seeing it is that you cannot have life without death. What I mean is that death creates life’ just as the dying of the sun gives us life.

But there are other issues here. You at no point were able to stand up for what you wanted, so in a sense you played a passive role.

I would like you to try imagining yourself in the dream – while awake – change the dream so you care for the two cubs. This may cause some resistances, but get past them and care for the cubs. In the level that dreams occur in, love is a wonderful power – as is decisiveness – so see what you can do in this dream. What you change in your dream brings change in your life.

In the end you are dealing with two vulnerable parts of your nature, that if you care for them can be wonderful strengths when they grow.

Tony

Santhi

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: May 12, 2011, 06:17:10 PM »
Thank you Tony. I am imagining holding 2 cubs -- healthy and hurt in my hands . I am trying to take care
of both the cubs now. Let me see what changes that will bring me.

Santhi

Tony Crisp

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
    • Dreamhawk.com
« Reply #3 on: May 15, 2011, 03:24:21 PM »
Santhi – I am holding them too. I am very involved in hurt and vulnerable creatures.

Tony