Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Author Topic: PARASITES  (Read 6343 times)

picapiedra

• View Profile
PARASITES
« on: October 08, 2010, 03:41:49 AM »
just wondering.. I had a weird dream..was is bed then a long parasite was coming out of my butt..i was able to take it out..put it on the toilet..tried to flush it bit was fighting trying to get out..when i open a little bit the toilet top i can see his head and looking directly at me ..it had 3 colors ...green/red/and black..poof i woke up ..weird eh  ???

Tony Crisp

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
    • Dreamhawk.com
Re: PARASITES
« Reply #1 on: October 08, 2010, 10:38:45 AM »
Picapiedra – Dreams are weird – they don’t care what they say.

The colors are probably saying: It is a living thing (green); dangerous or scary (red); comes from your unconscious (black).

So something that lives off your energy has got into you and is on the way out – but it is fighting for its life. They can be things said, thought or done that make you feel uncomfortable or ashamed; feelings that one is, or someone else is a parasite in a relationship. So they can be fear of illness, attitudes that are life denying such as jealousy, envy, or even anger turned inwards.

One man in class during the chanting said, “As you began the sounds I had the terrifying sensation that you were calling a dark shape out of my body.”

Questioning him afterwards I discovered that he had a fear of a heart problem, and the “dark shape” was probably a representation or embodiment of his fear.

So if you need help in meeting this, ask for help for what you consider the highest.

Tony

picapiedra

• View Profile
Re: PARASITES
« Reply #2 on: October 08, 2010, 10:24:21 PM »
Txs Tony sir.. I just found out today that I am a suspect  of picking some envelope of the floor at my place of work..(it had some cash in it) ...I find it interesting because for some reason i feel good and confident because my conscious is clear .. it just happened that I was at the wrong time and place..by the way Tony..GREAT site you have here ..my best wishes  to you. :D