Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Author Topic: an unusual funeral  (Read 4366 times)

annathedreamer

an unusual funeral
« on: April 11, 2014, 06:49:19 AM »

Tony  :)

First I woke up with another sentence in my head:

"I guess we have many hidden resources we failed to use. If we could use the unconscious for that purpose,
we will succeed".

I wrote it down, went to sleep again and then I dreamed about an unusual funeral. I did not see any of the
People that played a role in my dream, yet I knew they were there.
Apparently, as the dream will Show, I am not familiar with any of the rituals:

On my right side is a woman, her child will be buried. I think we are in a church.
Then someone explains that because the child had been ill for a Long time, the mask they made of the
child's face Looks rather..........(?)
Then I see a Long wooden stick, which is carried by someone I do not see, and on top of it is a White mask.
Then I see that the mask is only the front side and behind the mask is what I reckon is the funerary urn.
I think they must have already burned the child`s Body.
Then, to my surprise I see a coffin in front of the church. I am moved because it is such a small coffin and
because it is open.
I think the child is wearing a dark (black?) business suit.
I see how small the child is and I want to go to the coffin to have a closer look at the child, but the woman on my right side stops me.
I reckon it is not appropriate to do something like that.

Then I am schocked, because the child sits up and starts to talk. I wonder what this means for the woman
on my right side who thought her child was dead.
The child Looks like a doll now, with a White, somewhat square face.
I think it must be a trick, because on my left side I hear a man whispering the words the child speaks
and then I think he must be a Ventriloquist.
I look again at the doll to see if I see a Hand behind the doll which makes it move, but I do not.

Anna

« Last Edit: April 11, 2014, 07:13:47 AM by annathedreamer »

Tony Crisp

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
    • Dreamhawk.com
Re: an unusual funeral
« Reply #1 on: April 14, 2014, 07:38:50 AM »
Anna - A difficult one for me to get a fix on - except that dreams do not stick to the rules for physical life. The child is cremated and all that can survive does. The mask is probably used to put a face to what is now ashes.

Then the dream plays the funeral again, probably showing your inner feelings about the death of a child (is it related to you?) Some sort of chicanery is practiced, or it seems to be because you are left uncertain.

Tony