Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Author Topic: being attacked by creatures-crocodiles  (Read 5197 times)

Patricia

• View Profile
being attacked by creatures-crocodiles
« on: April 25, 2014, 06:56:09 PM »
Hi dear Tony. I would like to know what this dream means. I am in a dark garden with another woman, showing her where we can continue gardening. The soil is black and wet. I stepped on it and fell down twice on bushes covered by sheets so falling was soft. I got up and showed her the other part of the garden which was across a path of clean water. Before we went ahead on that path I observe some black things inside the clear water and all over the pond. I said to the woman that that looked like crocodiles, but that they could also be plants. I said that me and my siblings have crossed that path safely before, but now I didn't know if we should. She decides to go ahead and start walking that path and my mother (who passed away already) followed her. But I decided to wait. Then I saw how the huge black crocodile (which a short mouth) immediately runs behind them to attack them, but I couldn't see if it did, because I appear laying down and being attacked by the small ones which jumped out of the water. The first one jumped on my shoulders and bit me, I see its face and body clearly. Then another one bit me on my arm and then another one in my feet and another one in my hand. They were like very short alligators, black but no long mouth. I couldn't move anymore and I just called my sister for help but I couldn't move while they bit me and then I woke up feeling the pain in my body, specially in my hand which continued hurting me for a few seconds after I woke up like if the biting had been real. I knew that was my end, there was nothing I could do, they possibly killed me but I woke up before I died. My sister could've done nothing. Please tell me what his horrible nightmare means. Thanks a lot. 

Tony Crisp

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
    • Dreamhawk.com
Re: being attacked by creatures-crocodiles
« Reply #1 on: April 27, 2014, 10:07:39 AM »
Patricia - Your mind and your body are not separate things, so what you see in your dreams/your mind of course are felt in your body. So whatever you feel, fear or imagine deep within you effects your health and wellbeing. That is why dreams are so important, for they are a reflection of the very deeps of you.

Your dream says that you have been working on cultivating your inner life and allowing yourself to grow. But you fell twice - you had two setbacks, but easily recovered.

Example: In every human being, I seemed to be told, there is a fire that burns, a creative fire. When that fire is permitted to burn freely, the human being is healthy and creative, whether he be farmer, artist, mother, workman. But when the fire is blocked, as it is by this pain or fear, then the person is crippled, just as I had been crippled for most of my life.

Then you found a greater flow of life within you - the clear stream - in fact a feeling of being in a good place in your life. But a greater flow of life, your life energy, cannot help you to meet the consequences of your growth and work on yourself/garden. For you faced the fear of death - the crocodiles/alligators. But to get to the ‘other garden’ you must cross the stream by facing your fear of death. See http://dreamhawk.com/dream-encyclopedia/the-archetype-of-death/

Dream images are only pictures of what you feel or fear. Thus your fear of death was shown as alligators biting you - and that fear cannot help but be felt in your body. Whenever we dream its images are not like real life. because a dream is nothing like outer life where things could hurt you, but is an image like on a cinema screen that even if a gun is pointed at you and fired it can do no damage – except if you run in fear. So all the things that scare you are simply your own fears projected onto the screen of your sleeping mind.

So feel your fear instead of waking up from it and so pass through the fear into real growth in the heavenly garden - we have to cross the stream/river to cross to the other side, death.

So imagine yourself as the alligator or crocodile by using - http://dreamhawk.com/dream-encyclopedia/acting-on-your-dream/#BeingPerson

Tony

Patricia

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: August 30, 2014, 02:27:18 AM »
 :-*Hi Tony, I just want to share with you that I did the exercise you suggested me about being the creatures that attacked me in my dreams and it was weird but very interesting. I became a very invidious person for a few seconds. I felt envy for women who do or have what I want but I haven't could. I never thought I could feel this. I had to go for a walk after this and breath. I never consciously felt envy before. I immediately understood that this feeling keeps me away from doing and having what I want. I also felt like attacking myself and I knew that this creature inside me represented the force that was causing me to commit suicide. Very scary exercise, but very positive. Thank you!!  :-*

Tony Crisp

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
    • Dreamhawk.com
« Reply #3 on: August 31, 2014, 11:05:22 AM »
Patricia - Thank you for having the courage to actually explore the dream - and of course let us know your experience.

If you keep that up you will break through to the ‘Blue Skies’. The scary feelings go as you get fascinated by the process and what you discover.

Tony