Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Author Topic: Swimming in the pool  (Read 6168 times)

Bluej

• View Profile
Swimming in the pool
« on: October 10, 2013, 02:38:02 AM »
I dreamt of seeing a giant tidal wave coming towards me, it was as high as the eyes can see, I could feel how close it is. I was standing on a specific beach and thought wow, this is what the big waves are like... I need to dive and then swim. I did not panic or fear. In real life, I am not comfortable swimming in the ocean, but can swim fine in the pool. I stood on shore and watched as the tidal wave rolled past me; I was safe. The end. What does this mean?? I don't remember any other parts of the dream. I recently moved from a busy city to an island, and became more spiritual. In the past, I have had some powerful dreams and I think this is another one with an important message. This is the first time I dreamt of the ocean (that I can recall). Can you please help interpret it? Thanks!!
« Last Edit: April 26, 2014, 06:30:11 AM by Bluej »

Tony Crisp

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
    • Dreamhawk.com
Re: A giant tidal wave
« Reply #1 on: October 14, 2013, 08:50:47 AM »
Bluej – If you think about your life you can see that you have grown and passed through many changes. But many people only grow to a certain point within themselves.  They never get past the fears and hurts that are there like huge boulders in their path. That is where your dream comes in, for it shows you facing something huge and yet you are not afraid as most people are, and you passed on and that marks a further stretch of growth is opening up to you.

The giant wave is linked with natural forces, the forces of life that causes such massive waves. Like any giant thing it shows you are meeting a much bigger awareness of yourself. The spiritual path is opened by not be afraid of yourself. See http://dreamhawk.com/dream-dictionary/giant/ and http://dreamhawk.com/dream-encyclopedia/questions-2/#Summing

Tony
« Last Edit: October 14, 2013, 09:00:18 AM by Tony Crisp »

Bluej

• View Profile
Swimming in the pool
« Reply #2 on: April 26, 2014, 06:29:25 AM »
Hi Tony,

I had another dream last night and it has to do with water again. I dreamt that I was swimming in my pool alone. The water was clear, I was submerged in the shallow end, feeling comfortable and wanting to dive deeper. I remember seeing my dad laying on the lounge chair. Can you please help me interpret this? THANK you!!

My parents came to visit me about a month ago, we were hanging out by that same pool from my dream. Within this month, I learned a lot about myself; digging into issues from my childhood, peeling off some layers of consciousness. I feel that I am at going through big changes and transitions, big intersections, and heavy weight on next steps. I am nearing the end of a special journey. Where to now?

(It's been 6 months since I had the below dream about the tidal wave)

Bluej

• View Profile
Re: Swimming in the pool
« Reply #3 on: April 27, 2014, 09:10:20 PM »
Thanks, Anna.

Tony - I wanted to add that... While submerged, I experienced both diving down towards the bottom and my back sinking to the bottom, arms and legs reaching up towards the surface and eyes looking up. I was comfortable both directions. Thank you!!

Tony Crisp

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
    • Dreamhawk.com
Re: Swimming in the pool
« Reply #4 on: May 16, 2014, 01:47:22 PM »
Bluej - Amazing - yes. We are all amazing and it is wonderful for me to witness people growing from within themselves as you are doing.

Being comfortable in both directions says to me that you can explore the depths of your being, and not retire from worldly activity, but be a whole person.

So blessing on you journey in both directions.

Tony