Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Author Topic: Dreamt that my boyfriends daughter went missing...  (Read 4022 times)

stan

• View Profile
Dreamt that my boyfriends daughter went missing...
« on: July 20, 2014, 01:23:11 PM »
I'm really interested to find out what this means.

I've only been with him for a few months and met his daughter once, it went really well but her mother has since stopped me from seeing her simply because she seems a little jealous and says it's too soon (she made my boyfriends ex wait a year before she could meet her)

I have two children of my own.

Anyway my dream;

Me, boyfriend and his daughter were in a large toy store , on the top level.

Suddenly the building started to evacuate as there was a terrorist attack on the building. In the hype, we lost the daughter. Both of us panicked. I instructed my boyfriend to keep watch on the front doors on the ground level while I searched each level for her. I became panicked and nervous but determined to find her. My boyfriend wasn't there as he had done as instructed.

I woke up before I could find her.

What does this mean?

Tony Crisp

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
    • Dreamhawk.com
Re: Dreamt that my boyfriends daughter went missing...
« Reply #1 on: July 22, 2014, 09:46:17 AM »
Stan - The dream seems to be about you looking for something for the daughter - the toy store. The terrorists attack is almost certainly something you feel in connection with the daughter’s mother - she seems a very controlling person.

You feel in your dream that the mother will try to stop any further contact with the daughter. I know it may seem strange to you, but the inner world of dreams is a mysterious place, and maybe you can stop the loss of the daughter by changing the dreams ending. Try using http://dreamhawk.com/dream-encyclopedia/secrets-power-dreaming/

Tony