Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Author Topic: Tree Meditation  (Read 6424 times)

ticice

• View Profile
Tree Meditation
« on: July 25, 2014, 02:15:10 AM »
Hi
Few years ago I connected with a being in the tree and now there was a tunnel to enter the tree, and change in my heart rhythm too..
How this can be explained..
Regards

Tony Crisp

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
    • Dreamhawk.com
Re: Tree Meditation
« Reply #1 on: July 27, 2014, 10:40:46 AM »
Ticice - You ask such interesting questions, but to answer them I feel like it needs a lot of explanation.

Remember that dreams are a half way house between your central self/core self and our personal awareness. It is a form of communication between what has no recognised form as far as our personality or reasoning mind is concerned. So to do this it uses images of people, things and animals, as well as scenes that we might understand. See http://dreamhawk.com/approaches-to-being/questions-2/#Arising

The images and what is portrayed is often taken as a form of reality, but they are in fact a clever form of presenting associated feelings and ideas that need to be taken to the next level of understanding. Thinking about them in any other way can lead to enormous confusion because we are so full of hopes, or idealised ideas about our self, and ideas about life that are often far from being realistic. A woman who went on a dream quest in that way ended up with a breakdown. She had idealised the idea of where it would take her and so her whole view collapsed as she did.

So in looking at your dream in that way, as usual I can only give you some thoughts that might apply to you. The being in the tree is an expression of you - a synthesis of all you have done, lived and achieved.
Obviously it takes ages to absorb and go to the next stage.

So the tunnel is a way to enter deeply into yourself - you are blessed by such a dream. Because dreams are expression from your core - the spirit that grew your body and you, then it can bring physical changes. See http://dreamhawk.com/dream-encyclopedia/the-sacred-tree-in-dreams-and-myths/ and if you can get hold of it read http://www.amazon.com/Holographic-Universe-Revolutionary-Theory-Reality/dp/0062014102/ref=sr_1_1?s=books&ie=UTF8&qid=1406453817&sr=1-1&keywords=michael+talbot+the+holographic+universe

Please explore your dream to find the wonder you dream contains in its formless glory. See - http://dreamhawk.com/dream-dictionary/practical-techniques-for-understanding-your-dreams/

Tony

ticice

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: July 27, 2014, 03:11:46 PM »
Tony
Thank you I will read advised links but all written happened in a real awake state...

Tony Crisp

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
    • Dreamhawk.com
« Reply #3 on: July 31, 2014, 08:37:35 AM »
Ticice - Lucid waking dreams or visions, whatever we like to call them, still have the same background as dreams and need understanding in the same way. The link to Arising is important in understanding how we work. Many of my own experiences were in the waking state, which is what Life's Little Secrets is all about.

Here is one: While on short visit to San Francisco I had an experience.  I was sitting writing in a hotel room.

What first happened was that I was suddenly shot into a dream state, yet I was still awake. In this state I had a very distinct image, along with a feeling, of a small bird fluttering close my head. What was incredibly clear and real was the way its wings were fluttering. I could really see and feel that they were not simply waving up-and-down but vibrating at great speed. The bird kept fluttering near me, and I realised it was trying to attract my attention so I would follow it. So in fact I did and it led me in a condition of great darkness. I could see or hear nothing. But the bird led on and I trusted it and we came to what was recognisably a dark cave from which were slowly emerging hundreds, perhaps thousands of people. I understood as I saw this that an enormous number of people throughout the world were now emerging from a dark place. I realised that there was the need for many workers to meet them and help them to learn to live life within the light. I realised also that I and others are the workers engaged in this. 

Tony
« Last Edit: July 31, 2014, 08:39:50 AM by Tony Crisp »

ticice

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: August 01, 2014, 12:20:16 PM »
Thanks for sharing that...I had few experiences too and one was few years ago..I was lying in my bed awake and saw a golden living ball perhaps 5 cm in diameter above my legs and last year while swimming there was something similar in the sea but smaller
Nice, isn't it