Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Author Topic: Dream of my mother telling me; While you drift around my life melts away  (Read 6896 times)

ticice

• View Profile
In my dream my cellular phone rang, it was my mother saying; while you drift around my life melts away...

Tony Crisp

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
    • Dreamhawk.com
Ticicw - I need to know whether your mother was alive or dead. And was there any particular reason she mentioned ‘drift around’ - had it been said to you at any other time?

Tony

ticice

• View Profile
She is alive and she says sometimes I am on the street too much or shop too much
« Last Edit: September 19, 2019, 10:41:30 AM by Tony Crisp »

Tony Crisp

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
    • Dreamhawk.com
Ticice - Thanks. I believe the mother in your dream is all that you have taken in about her.  Most people are often totally unaware of the experience they take in and how it interacts with them when we have lived with or loved someone. In other words the memories and experience we gather unconsciously change us and are not lost. It is part of you and is symbolised in dreams as a person or event. You have taken in millions of bit of memory, lessons learnt, life experiences along with all the feelings or problems met by loving and living with someone and they are what makes you the person you are. Your dreams tend to put all that in the image of the past person when you are dealing with the influences left in you from the relationship.

So your mother is a synthesis of her in you, and is still acting as a source of good information. Is there any truth in what she said? Are you lacking a real purpose? Ask a question of your dreams before you go to sleep - What is my purpose or destiny?

Tony

ticice

• View Profile
Thank you very much Tony, this helps a lot.....

ticice

• View Profile
Tony, I followed your advice so wrote on a piece of paper and placed it below my pillow; what is my life purpose and destiny...a first night I saw a clear image of my father who died in 1981, and mother, she is now 84 but in my dream both were young and her face especially clear and in front of my father..this paper is still below my pillow and I have all sorts of dreams....one in particular with a house, dark inside, the another with me wanting to turn right but the road was blocked with double fence looking as the ones they use by military..I was surprised in a Dream to see it...
Well, There a so much images that I lost track and do not remember all...:)
Take care, ticice

Tony Crisp

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
    • Dreamhawk.com
Ticice - One thing I haven’t mentioned a great deal is that you are safe to experiment in you dreams. But you need to keep in mind that you are experimenting and not making firm decision until you are sure of the results and see where the experiment is leading.

So the dark house you could explore to see what it represents in you - obviously exploring in imagination. You can also explore the blocked road by pushing past - or if necessary dynamiting the obstacle - the double fence. Again, it is a way of discovering why the fence was put there.

Tony