Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Author Topic: Ligtning strikes  (Read 4445 times)

dreamingangel

• View Profile
Ligtning strikes
« on: September 15, 2014, 06:09:10 PM »
I'm standing in the doorway of a building, looking up at the sky.  A storm is gathering.  Lightning strikes, and the thunder claps right after, so I know it's close.  I call my daughter over to me, and we stand watching the lightning.  It strikes frequently, moving closer and closer.  There's a man (don't know who he is) in the field between where we are and a large house.  I keep yelling to him that he needs to come inside, but he ignores me and keeps walking around.  Lighting strikes the roof of the house across the field from us, and a small fire starts.  It doesn't keep burning.  Finally, the man takes me seriously and starts heading our way. The lightning strikes closer several times, hitting the ground all around, but doesn't hit him.  I wake up before he reaches me.

Tony Crisp

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
    • Dreamhawk.com
Re: Ligtning strikes
« Reply #1 on: September 17, 2014, 08:58:41 AM »
Dreaming Angel - It is a scene in which you sense danger or difficulty for your family. Something that you feel you can weather, but the man in your life seems to you to be in real danger - although the dream shows it as a storm, emotions, that in the end does no real harm.

I hope he reaches you.

Tony

dreamingangel

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: September 18, 2014, 09:09:31 PM »
Thanks for your answer, Tony! I'm not sure what it's about, but I'm sure I'll find out...

Tony Crisp

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
    • Dreamhawk.com
« Reply #3 on: September 19, 2014, 08:26:05 AM »
I will be interested to hear if you find out. But often such dreams take time to become realised.

I remember a man who dreamt of being in a glass boat in a storm with his wife and was afraid the boat would sink. A boat often indicates a relationship. Shortly afterwards his wife left him for another men. His boat did sink and he was hospitalised with a mental breakdown. Fortunately he discharged himself and slowly managed to get himself on dry land again.

Tony