Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Author Topic: soul mate in a sacral place  (Read 4507 times)

justme

• View Profile
soul mate in a sacral place
« on: September 17, 2014, 08:59:30 AM »
I dreamed of climbing the high hills and i finally i came to the end. I got in a high place above all and there were a few people, few houses and  only stones.but  first thing I saw was an old man with long white hair (like a man from a tribe) on a wild horse and he  looked at me for a few seconds. One of the horses on that hill scared me and I fell down but a man picked me up. I have not noticed who he was but after a few minutes the roads were crossed and he came near me without saying anything and embraced me ..... an nice feeling, the most beautiful emotion i have ever felt  in my life. Those with whom he was I heard them speaking while we hug and say this guy is from Hawaii and his father was the one who domesticated horses.  Now, after a few weeks I start looking for the place from my dream  and that there is! I did not know of its existence. PI`ILANIHALE - seems to be a sacred place. I want to find the one from the dream and I do not know if I should do something about it (to buy my ticket and go in that place) or wait to meet. That's if he's still here,in this world, physically .... I do not know what to think. But i know how he looks like!Thanks a lot!

Tony Crisp

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
    • Dreamhawk.com
Re: soul mate in a sacral place
« Reply #1 on: September 17, 2014, 10:22:50 AM »
Just Me - I personally believe all sacred places are in us, though often a community builds such a place to help people remember their sacredness. Our body, as an expression of the divine is the model for all we experience.

So your dreams shows you climbing to the highest awareness within you. The New Testament says the same thing - And seeing the multitudes, he went on the mountain and sat down; and his disciples came to him. [5:2]And he opened his mouth and taught them, saying; [5:3]Blessed are the poor in spirit, for theirs is the kingdom of heaven. NT 5:1

Such statement are all symbols, and describe the ability for a human being to arise to the highest level of awareness, and from there speak wonderful words, or see great truths - as you did in your dream. For the ‘poor in spirit’ are those who realise they are without any value unless they can receive what you call “the most beautiful emotion I have ever felt in my life.”

The man on the horse is also a wonderful symbol, and is truly your soul mate, but you will not find him in the world, but in yourself. It is him that domesticated horses - meaning he took the wild instinctive impulses in you and tamed them. The same story is told in the Ox Herding Pictures. Also the bible story of the birth amongst the lowest creatures and amid the stable. The story is realised by all those who lift their awareness.

Being held by that being is to be infused by love, wisdom and power. If you are like and empty cup ready to receive more, he will appear to you many times until you experience the spiritual marriage when you become one. When the Conscious Will and the Life Will find unity, ‘This union of the two wills constitutes the spiritual marriage, the accomplishment of which is in the Gospels represented under the parable of the marriage at Cana of Galilee. This divine marriage, or union of the human and Divine wills is indissoluble, whence the idea of the indissolubility of human marriage.”               

Tony

justme

• View Profile
Re: soul mate in a sacral place
« Reply #2 on: September 21, 2014, 04:21:52 PM »
the man on the horse was the father of the one who hug me.the one who picked me up and who gave me a hug was walking.and i have a feeling that his father is not on this world anymore but i believe that his son is still here,on earth.he better be!!!!but...even if he is not i`ll wait to meet eachother in another life.and yes, i had another dream with this guy, we were hold tight our hand and i had the same powerful feeling.     Thank you very much,Tony!