Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Author Topic: Holding My whole hair in my hand dream  (Read 5492 times)

ticice

• View Profile
Holding My whole hair in my hand dream
« on: October 20, 2014, 03:18:29 AM »
Hello,
In my dream I took my hair as if it was in its entirety taken from scalp. It had some kind of bump at back as if there were more hair below the surface but I was looking at it and it was my hair long as it is and I was examining its shape.
Than I was looking at my hair from above and saw a white area at the top of my head hair and in a dream realized I need some coloring, than that white seemed like a two parallel white lines again at the top of my hair, and it looked somehow flat.

Very unpleasant dream

Best Regards
Ticice
« Last Edit: October 20, 2014, 03:56:22 AM by ticice »

- anna -

• View Profile
Re: Holding My whole hair in my hand dream
« Reply #1 on: October 21, 2014, 11:19:36 AM »

Ticice - I see the first dream as a way of growing in a rather radical way. You took your hair in its entirety from your scalp, which is not how Life grows us. I see your act as too much interfering with a natural process.

In the next part you have become an observer - looking at your hair from above - and you saw a more natural way of growing into wisdom - the white area at the top of your head -.

So actually you saw it all already.

I think it was a very informative dream  :)

Anna

ticice

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: October 21, 2014, 02:17:07 PM »
Hey Anna, thank you, I have entered that hair as advised in some Tony's texts on dream exploring and the hair was very alive, self confident and powerful, so it gave me an insight to somehow be safe...I cannot explain it well

I have nowadays plenty of dreams...will see

Have a nice day
Ticice

- anna -

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: October 21, 2014, 02:33:02 PM »

Ticice - You are welcome  :)

From my own experience I know that as long as I cannot explain something very well to another person, I have not fully integrated it yet.

I do understand and I am happy for you that you are well on your way, and so I suggest you let it grow  ;)

Anna

Tony Crisp

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
    • Dreamhawk.com
« Reply #4 on: October 23, 2014, 08:11:31 AM »
Ticice - Exploring is the best way to understand, and it sounds good what you arrived at.

Try looking at the white hair in the same way. I think you will be surprised by what you find.

Tony