Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Author Topic: Poetry  (Read 8036 times)

Evens

• View Profile
Poetry
« on: October 28, 2014, 12:43:02 AM »
Can we have a poetry forum?  Some of the things are so indescribable that attempting to describe it in regular language leaves us more confused and misunderstood.

Tony Crisp

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
    • Dreamhawk.com
Re: Poetry
« Reply #1 on: October 28, 2014, 11:19:53 AM »
I will try because I didn't build the structure of the site.

But have you read http://dreamhawk.com/dream-dictionary/what-we-need-to-remember-about-us-3/#Levels

Tony

Evens

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: October 28, 2014, 02:51:19 PM »
I like to speak in poems with people.  I haven't done that in a while, but it was fun to interact with poems rather than just write it by myself.   When you speak with others through poetry it's like entering their dreamscape.

I just realized that you wrote so many books already.  It would be a blast speaking to you in poems.  I also noticed that there were 24 guests online yet there were no new posts.  Maybe people are hesitant to be so open.  We can reveal as much or as little as we want through poetry, so that's why I think it would be fun here. 

Tony Crisp

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
    • Dreamhawk.com
« Reply #3 on: October 30, 2014, 07:12:27 AM »
Evens - Exactly. That was why I mentioned the thousands of other posts in the Dictionary entries. The site gets between 17,000 and 18,000 hits a day, so only a tiny proportion are in the Forum.

Why not simply write replies in poetry as they will be noticed - whereas the other sections really get little notice.

Tony