Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Author Topic: Gabriel Powers  (Read 5712 times)

barbara

• View Profile
Gabriel Powers
« on: October 10, 2010, 02:07:02 AM »
I had a dream that I was at a very large house, made of brick, preparing for a graduation party. It was not my house, but i was there on the large veranda-type patio, laying out empty garbages on the sides of chairs to be used for collecting the debris after the party. . I was aware that I had done this same thing successfully at another recent grad party. The hostess tells me she is pleased with what I am doing, and I smile and say that my daughter had graduated last year. Then I think the hostess is going to wonder why am I here...she might think I have a younger child graduating?  felt a bit nervous, like an interloper maybe.
I looked at the house and it was soo huge, vaguely familiar, Is it a very rich house? but so many windows and brick make it seem almost like a school. then I look and see that there are letters across the front of the house..the man's ( who owns this house) name. I see that the letters say "Gabriel Powers."

when i woke up, I remembered reading something about Angel Gabriel. i looked him up and one of his feast days is the day I had the dream, coincidentedly

Tony Crisp

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
    • Dreamhawk.com
Re: Gabriel Powers
« Reply #1 on: October 17, 2010, 12:00:44 PM »
Barbara – What a strange dream. I have had to search for the meaning of it and so am giving my best.

The graduation is not straight forward either, because you are serving those who will graduate or have graduated. But your daughter has graduated. So I feel this is about a big change in your life – probably coming. Your daughter depicts a younger part of you who is capable.

I think you are uncertain of your value as a person, yet the dream is telling you that you are in service of the highest – Gabriel Powers. So it might be suggesting that you will give birth to a new level of life in you, a new realisation. This might not manifest as anything special outwardly, but it will change your outlook and ability.

So open your heart and let yourself be led. You seem to be a worker, not actually in the garden, but certainly ‘on the patio’.

Tony