Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Author Topic: My dad  (Read 4055 times)

scorpio415

• View Profile
My dad
« on: November 19, 2014, 04:24:50 AM »
My dad died three years ago this month.  I had a weird dream about him that I can't figure out.   We were on the porch talking and laughing.  We both walked into the house and I went towards the bathroom but my son was in there with a hospital gown on.   I turned around to go to the other bathroom and dad toward the other bathroom and smiled at me.  I yelled dad and he just opened the door and walked in.   That is when I woke up.  I am confused about my son being in it with a hospital gown on.  Dad died at home I held his hand as he took his last breath.  I told him good bye and that I loved him.   I just don't understand the dream this time.   About 3 years before he died I kept getting a feeling of dread.  Something kept telling me that when I turned 40 that something was gonna happen.  Well I turned 40 the 20Th and dad died on the 29Th of November.   Any insight would be appreciated. 

Tony Crisp

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
    • Dreamhawk.com
Re: My dad
« Reply #1 on: November 21, 2014, 09:10:49 AM »
Scorpio - the start of a dream usually sets the scene for what follows, Your dream had a happy start with laughing, suggesting it is not serious.

The bathroom with your son says that he is dealing with a cleansing process, and your father is watching over him. But you are going in the bathroom too and your father is obviously also involved.

So please pray for you son and yourself, opening yourself to Grace.

Tony

scorpio415

• View Profile
Re: My dad
« Reply #2 on: November 21, 2014, 09:17:28 AM »
Thank you so much....that makes sense....