Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Author Topic: Interesting Feedback from Two People  (Read 6445 times)

Tony Crisp

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
    • Dreamhawk.com
Interesting Feedback from Two People
« on: February 25, 2015, 08:30:37 AM »
From Erica,
I totally agree with this process of letting go and following your life stream. A few years back I went through a series of events that were very stressful and life changing. At the time I did not realize that my reaction to these events was my life stream. I had a month or so of work and did not have to repress my reactions. During this time I did what ever physical activity my body requested. The toughest part was not allowing others reactions to alter your flow. I just had to stop caring what others thought and just be. I may have appeared to be on something but I was not. By letting go of the pre-dispositioned concepts that had kept me prisoner in my own body were now being released; if I felt like crying I cried, if I felt like skipping I skipped, if I wanted to talk to someone who attracted me I did. I had finally accepted my need to express myself and stopped judging myself. I had more energy and drive to live than ever before. Also my intuition was so powerful I found my fathers eye glass lens in a snow covered yard!! He had no idea where it had fallen or where he lost it, but I was confident it was within my reach. I then quieted my inside voice and imagined what it would feel like in my hand and without even looking for it I walked to a place in the yard, bent over and picked it up!! I will never forget that and neither will he. Once you are free the knowledge and wisdom are just there. But there are a few things that can take it all away from you: 1) fear 2) following anothers path and not your own 3) envy 4) hatred 5) jealousy. See we all live in a place called society that is constructed to repress our true nature and mold us to be predictable (controlled). We are then fed ideals that are not our own so we think that this is all there is and that everything has already been discovered and experienced. We as individuals were born with many gifts and they are still there, but we first have to accept ourselves as we are and tell yourself “it’s ok to be me” and ” I love me”. And remember that what you feel is real and to go with it. When we repress our life stream it is because we didn’t know it even existed. Also one more thing proper nutrition with lots and lots of water and exposure to sunlight will assist in making you strong enough to be yourself…health #1! Thank you for your article Tony it has helped me to remember how to find my life stream again. Stress and societies expectations had caused me to forget.

Tony suggests seeing http://dreamhawk.com/approaches-to-being/lifes-little-secrets/

Tony Crisp

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
    • Dreamhawk.com
Re: Interesting Feedback from Two People
« Reply #1 on: February 25, 2015, 08:34:01 AM »
Terri Bradley
To Tony

Tony, you have taught me through your published works and contact over the years. I met Brenda through your teachings, triggered by the Dream Dictionary - that I am ever so grateful it connected me to a life long friend and further weaved your teachings in to my consciousnesses.

I have mentored many people directing them to your teachings online and books that have taught them further. Your Dream Dictionary and then a session with Brenda in Hobart (hmm maybe 16 ish years ago) that changed my state of consciousness profoundly and continues to do so.

To me, your teachings reach people profoundly and infinitely on a daily basis that you never get to know about (as in my situation as an example). I call it the ripple effect.

Could it be that you have so much deep street cred beyond what you possibly recognise? Are your teachings life's little secret?

Go well :-).
Terri x
« Last Edit: February 25, 2015, 10:13:30 AM by Tony Crisp »