Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Author Topic: Car dream  (Read 5383 times)

trevoprovod

• Ur mind stops from nine of my divine SHOTS !
    • View Profile
Car dream
« on: February 28, 2015, 08:59:56 AM »
Мan I love was sitting in the front seat of the car, but asked me to get in its place , but it can go in the back seat . I remember that there were some things we bought (shopping)there and she sat down. but leaving the car went very quickly I feel like I would clutch the car. eventually some guy opened the hood of the car and started to fix it .

Tony ?
Not Anna please...

Tony Crisp

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
    • Dreamhawk.com
Re: Car dream
« Reply #1 on: March 01, 2015, 11:29:02 AM »
Trevoprovod - I sometimes find it difficult to get a real fix on the description of your dreams. So I tried to get some idea of where you are from and who you are. Your IP address shows your signal as coming from somewhere if the coast of Nigeria - a boat?

Your name only gave me some videos - I loved the singer. Also you wrote that, "Мan I love was sitting in the front seat of the car". Which I translate as, "The man I love" which either means you are a woman or gay.

But I am confused by, "I remember that there were some things we bought (shopping) there and she sat down." A sex change in the character. Or does it refer to you again?

The next part, "but leaving the car went very quickly I feel like I would clutch the car. eventually some guy opened the hood of the car and started to fix it." I tried to translate as, "I had to leave the car very quickly because I felt like I would have to deal with something wrong. But eventually a guy opened the hood and started to fix it."

Sorry, but I will stick with the main things I understood. Also I think that this language is not an easy one for you, so I hope we have mutual forgiveness.

The man you love ask you to get in the car suggests a wonderful opportunity; a feeling of pleasure and a sense of being accepted. But the things you both bought were in the way if easily sitting where the man indicated.

But there was an engine failure, a sign of difficulty in the relationship that you want to fix. But I have to guess that the difficulty is because of your feelings about a situation that you have about relationships. You can sit and wait for the situation to be fixed, or do something about it yourself. See - http://dreamhawk.com/dream-encyclopedia/secrets-power-dreaming/

Tony

trevoprovod

• Ur mind stops from nine of my divine SHOTS !
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: March 01, 2015, 02:37:28 PM »
hahahahah
omg...
im not a GAY !!! :D:D:D:D:D::D

Tony Crisp

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
    • Dreamhawk.com
« Reply #3 on: March 05, 2015, 11:38:57 AM »
Trevoprovod - We are talking about dreams, not your outer life. In our dreams our gender is not fixed. See http://dreamhawk.com/dream-encyclopedia/archetype-of-the-anima-jungs-view-of-the-female-in-the-male/ or http://dreamhawk.com/dream-encyclopedia/archetype-of-the-animus-jungs-view-of-the-male-in-the-female/

Your strength of response is important.

Tony