Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Author Topic: Dream of Lord Shiva and Vishnu  (Read 9413 times)

Nags

• View Profile
Dream of Lord Shiva and Vishnu
« on: May 19, 2015, 10:54:53 AM »
Hi All,

I'm a newbie here. I had a strange dream last night and I'm trying to figure out the meaning of my dream as it has been bugging me for the whole day .
I had a dream where its like I'm inside a house with someone by my side. Its just after sunset as the sky getting darker, from the window I saw a huge Lord Shiva appear in the sky. It's  like he is standing from the ground and I can see his face up in sky but he is more like a sky shaded figure. I pray to him and he bend over to my house door( which is not looked like my house) and he like putting his face over the door and drop something from his mouth. I quickly go and have a look and its a Rudraksha in gold and triangle shaped. Which I googled and found out its the Eka mukhi rudraksha (For my surprise i never knew this shape exist). I quickly picked up and looked at him over the sky and prayed and he gave me a smile.

And at another venue I saw something like a big crowd of people walking by something like during some auspicious day and I saw Lord Vishnu with his appearance with the snakes over his heads walking pass too.. And as I looked at him and bow down and he blessed my head and walk off.

I'm just looking for the answer for my dreams. I'm a female at the age of 32 still single with relationship.

Tony Crisp

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
    • Dreamhawk.com
Re: Dream of Lord Shiva and Vishnu
« Reply #1 on: May 26, 2015, 10:29:18 AM »
Nags - This is a very powerful dream, and shows you have been blessed.

The house which did not resemble yours is your body - inside you. It is getting dark because you are leaving the world of daylight - normal awareness - and entering into the world beyond time and space - the world in which you became aware of Shiva. But Shiva and Vishnu are just dream images and are like icons on your computer screen, unless you click on them they are only suggestions, a doorway into the living presence of Shiva and Vishnu. To do this you need to use http://dreamhawk.com/dream-encyclopedia/acting-on-your-dream/#BeingPerson

The dropping something from Shiva's mouth is giving a living power - the Eka mukhi Rudraksha - use it by imaging holding it.

Whatever you felt when Vishnu blessed you head recreate the feeling as a meditation - for Vishnu's power is one of transformation. This mean you can slowly be transformed into someone who has a fuller life.

Tony