Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Author Topic: What does this dream mean, Frogs inside of Frogs  (Read 5418 times)

PhoenixRFW

• View Profile
What does this dream mean, Frogs inside of Frogs
« on: June 01, 2015, 02:39:36 PM »
I had a dream that my father brought home two chicken size frogs for me to cook. When I opened them, inside where smaller sized frogs. What does this mean?

Tony Crisp

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
    • Dreamhawk.com
Re: What does this dream mean, Frogs inside of Frogs
« Reply #1 on: June 03, 2015, 10:26:20 AM »
Phoenix - The chicken sized frogs may represent something special for you to eat, and a gift from your father. Such a gift probably does not actually mean from your physical father, but what is passed to you from your inner father. Many people do not realise that they have an inner father equally as powerful as an external father. You have taken in millions of bit of memory, lessons learnt, life experiences along with all the feelings or problems met by loving and living with your father, and they are what makes you the person you are. This is true even if your father was never there for you – you still have all the memories of him not being there for you filed under ‘Father’. The memories and experience we gather unconsciously change us and are not lost. It is part of you and is symbolised in dreams as a person or event. Such an inner father can appear in dreams because you are still deeply influenced by what you hold within you. The inner father can also signify what has been received via genes passed on or ancestral influences. See http://dreamhawk.com/dream-dictionary/ancestors/

Opening the frog and finding little frogs means that the frog was pregnant or carrying a lot of small baby frogs.

But the dream overall says that you have inherited as a gift from your father that has given you fertility and the ability to bear children. The eating is that you should take this in and be nourished by it. See http://dreamhawk.com/dream-encyclopedia/secrets-power-dreaming/

Frogs were linked with the Egyptian frog goddess Heket. It was associated with the flooding of the Nile. The association was made because when the Nile left its riverbed, millions of tiny frogs also appeared. So frogs represented abundant life and fertility to the Egyptians. An image of the goddess was worn by pregnant women as a talisman for a safe birth.

Tony