Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Author Topic: Bear and the other world  (Read 4166 times)

mariageller

• View Profile
Bear and the other world
« on: June 24, 2015, 05:23:28 PM »
I was with my family in our house (I live in another country now, far from them) and my friend's dog was with us to take care of her for a couple of days. She was so excited and playful and didn't listen to us. I ran after her, because I worried and I saw her playing with a black bear. I feared and went back home. After a while, I saw her running toward the house and the bear was chasing her (the house had glass walls). I opened the door for her, she jumped in and I closed the door immediately. The bear broke the window and came in. I had a pistol, shot the bear 4 times but it wasn't killed. It just dropped on the floor. There was a TV show that time and its sound could be heard. There was someone talking: "All of us should leave this world behind someday and go to the other one. It would be a good place if you were a good one in here ..."
I started talking to the bear: "You hear? It's time for YOU to leave this world ..."
The bear looked at me, closed its eyes and died while I was talking.
P.S.: It was a very clear dream (I see such dreams very rarely).
I'm not a religious person and I don't believe in another world at all.

Tony Crisp

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
    • Dreamhawk.com
Re: Bear and the other world
« Reply #1 on: June 26, 2015, 11:33:59 AM »
Maria - Don't be silly, of course there are other worlds, for you have been describing a world that is totally different to the world you call real - your dream world. And where do such powerful images and feelings emerge from as shown by you dream?  And where does the intelligence behind the words spoken in the dream arise from except the process of Life - of which you are a product. For your mother didn't create you in her womb. The process of Life took over her body - obviously she took a part of the process by eating and caring for you when you were born - but she didn't grow your body and keep you alive today - Life did and it pushes you forward to death even though you may fight it. Of course your education probably gave you the idea that it was all automatic and you are merely a bit of human life washed up on the shore and left there until you die. Yet you dream a dream of instruction about Life and how to live it.

Here you are a living creature and you kill another living creature because of fear. That's true isn't it - you were afraid? But as I said, dreams occur in a totally different world, and show you your relationship with Life which you say you are not religious - but you forget that you were created by Life and have never acknowledged how much you owe it. Amazing!

But whenever we dream its images are not like real life, because a dream is nothing like outer life where things could hurt you, but is an image like on a cinema screen that even if a gun is pointed at you and fired it can do no damage – except if you run in fear. So all the things that scare you are simply your own fears projected onto the screen of your sleeping mind. So you have mixed up your inner world - a world in which you experience dreams, with the outer world of your body and senses.

You cannot be hurt in your dreams. You cannot drown, you can’t die in a dream, no bear, tiger or other animal can harm you. Of course you can feel feelings of dying, or being hurt, or drowning, but they are all images you create because you feel afraid and you haven’t faced up to your fears.
So the animals you feel in your dream will harm you are actually your own instincts and feelings that frighten you and are actually harmless. This is because every dream image, animal or person is a subtle or powerful aspect of your own efficient working. Just as car is made up of many parts to work well, so are we. A car without efficient brakes or carburettor works, but not well. So we do not work efficiently with parts of us denied, held back or repressed. Of course it might be a good idea to see why they frighten you. See - http://dreamhawk.com/dream-encyclopedia/brain-levels-and-dreams/
If you read it you will perhaps you will begin to realise that you are in fact a wonderful mixture if things - in fact a wonderful example of life.
Through fear you killed an important part of yourself - the bear. And you were told that, "All of us should leave this world behind someday and go to the other one. It would be a good place if you were a good one in here ..."
The voice was from your inner contact with Life, and it was talking to YOU - but the fear you felt made you ignore the message. If I put it in other words maybe you will understand - "You will die one day. In doing so you will live in what you now know as your inner world of thoughts and feelings - the world of your dreams. The suggestion, not from religion or from any other beliefs, but from Life in you says that it is a good thing if you lead a good life now, caring for all life around you."
Please read http://dreamhawk.com/news/there-is-a-huge-change-happening/

Tony