Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Author Topic: Memory of Past Live  (Read 4380 times)

Tony Crisp

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
    • Dreamhawk.com
Memory of Past Live
« on: September 01, 2015, 09:55:54 AM »
El
corehealing.tribe@gmail.com
Submitted on 2015/08/23 at 8:16 pm

Hi,
Through having a brain injury which wiped most of my long term and all my short term memories, through the recovery process, I accidently gained access to memories of thousands of years of my past lives, before I finally regained most of my memories of this life again. Previously I had no belief that past life’s existed.

This experience suggests to me that our past lives are very much stored in our brains, perhaps in part of the 90% we commonly don’t use.

To know a lot about your past lives is an increadibly peaceful, opened and conscious state of being. I would like to know your thoughts / opinion on my experience if you have any thoughts?

With gratitude and love

El

Tony Crisp

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
    • Dreamhawk.com
Re: Memory of Past Live
« Reply #1 on: September 01, 2015, 09:57:36 AM »
 El - A fascinating communication and experience.

Yes I have many ideas about your experience. But you have to understand that what I say may seem strange, but I will try to explain, and it anything is not clear please ask me to clarify.

But first of all you felt that your enormous memory of past lives was stored in your brain; but I feel that from my experiences and study the brain is a wonderful organ that simply receives and transmits impulses from the real us, your core self. It only has memory from the present life, and that is why most people cannot remember any past lives.

The 'real us' needs explaining. Most people feel certain their body is them, and are certain that their body is who they are. But dreams have a very different view of the body. They show again and again if anyone takes the time to record their dreams over a period of time that we all have a body, a soul and a spirit. The body is in constant change and will age and die. Dreams see it as like a car that we can use to get some necessary life experiences, but the driver can leave the car and the car does not define the driver.

The soul/personality consists of all the personal thoughts, decisions, likes, dislikes and memories of the person – of this lifetime. It can be quite limited in its perceptions because we are only aware of only 1% of visible light and 1% of the range of sound – so we are really blind and deaf, and yet we are so sure we know the world and what it means.
The spirit/core self is basically consciousness/energy/peace or bliss that can enliven a body but is not limited by it, and can exist as bodiless awareness. So from the point of view of dreams you cannot die or be destroyed. Also in dreams – your inner life – you can appear as any form, any gender and any creature. But we are so sure we are the limited world we know through our senses, we are trapped by this view of ourselves.

It seems that your brain injury - as did my major stroke - shut down your usual brain awareness that most people live in and only know of - and yet you were still aware in the core self awareness. See http://dreamhawk.com/dream-dictionary/core/ - http://dreamhawk.com/inner-life/jesse-watkins-experience-of-enlightenment/

Obviously the names body, soul and core self are simply words used to communicate the huge range of what we are. Here is an example of the brain being a receptor only and of our great range ones freed from the blindness of our body sense:

Sir Auckland Geddes, a surgeon and one time British ambassador to the U.S., gives a brilliant description of such an experience showing how time and space are no longer the same in this condition. Becoming suddenly and violently ill with gastro-enteritis he quickly became unable to move or phone for help. As this was occurring he noticed two levels of awareness. One was normal sensory awareness in his body; the other was external to his body. From the external self he could see not only his body, but also the house, garden and surrounds. He needed only think of a friend or place and immediately he was there and was later able to verify what he saw. In looking at his body, he noticed that the brain was only an end organ, like a condensing plate, upon which memory and awareness played. The mind, he said, was not in the brain, the brain was in the mind, like a radio in the play of signals. He then observed his daughter come in and discover his condition, saw her telephone a doctor friend, and saw the doctor also at the same time. His observation was that in the lucid condition one can be ‘here’ and ‘there’ at the same time.

Perhaps it will help your understanding to read the following - but it is important to realise that what we know of the process of creation - the Big Bang - is that time and space were created soon after the Big Bang. Before that there was no time and no sense of space. As we are creatures of the universe and are part of it, it perhaps it explains Auckland Geddes, and many other people's experience of being 'here and there at the same time' and perhaps your own experience of stepping beyond time into the timeless memories of past sojourns.

See http://dreamhawk.com/news/there-is-a-huge-change-happening/ - http://dreamhawk.com/dream-dictionary/quantum-physics/

Tony