Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Author Topic: Lost/fire/old friends  (Read 4412 times)

Leeondra

• View Profile
Lost/fire/old friends
« on: September 01, 2015, 12:13:01 PM »
Last night I had a dream that I was in a crowded room with high school students a big auditorium so to speak it doesn't make sense at all but one of the teachers were telling a girl I was friends with who also does makeup that they could go to her for makeup she never even mentioned me or that I do makeup which everyone knew someone asked me why didn't the teacher mention me I said I don't care when this whole meeting was over my brother and sister came to help me get my things and go while leaving the auditorium I lost them I couldn't find them I asked people to use their phones so I could call them but I constantly got no answer what so ever when I completely left out the build I looked across the street with blurred vision at what appeared to me my mom  my two sisters and 1 one brother when I finally got over there to the house a Spanish woman opened the door the house belonged to an old friend of my mom whom I never really liked but they'd stopped being friends on bad terms when I walked in the house I went to where I saw them that was a back porch when I got there my family wasn't there just the old friend and her kids they looked at me weird and asked why I was there I hugged them in a very strange uncomfortable way and said it was a mistake and left while leaving I thought my mom's old friend was walking me out the house but she wasn't she was going to the front of her house while on the phone she paid me no mind at all while walking out her yard one of her neighborhoods threw a liquid at me then another threw a cigarette at me I caught on fire and everyone laughed at me while I was running. Can someone please help me figure out what this dream may mean

Tony Crisp

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
    • Dreamhawk.com
Re: Lost/fire/old friends
« Reply #1 on: September 04, 2015, 10:58:42 AM »
Leeondra - From the beginning of your dream you are feeling overlooked, ignored and made to feel you are of no importance.

It is important to remember that you are a living keyboard of feeling, responses and emotions that are played on by other people and events. It is usually outside things that cause the reactions, so we may feel fear, sexy, hope, confidence, terror, wonder, curiosity, lost, ignored or courageous; so in a way we are victims of what other people and the world do to us. Our ideas and beliefs are the main builders, and it is a world we then live in.

But you are unique because there is nobody else like you. Also you are also the latest magnificent example of LIFE - and LIFE is the greatest miracle. So you're beautiful. You're smart. You're funny. You're kind. You are unique. You are worthy of love. You are never too much. You are always enough. You are precious because LIFE made you.

So you are worth more than you could ever imagine. You are worth more than the numbers on the scale, or the product you use; more than the price tag on your clothes or the percentage on your Math test. Your worth surpasses all earthly things, because in the eyes LIFE you are the precious creation

So smile inwardly when you realise others cannot see that you are a wonder that Life made. Hold your head high and chest out and feel the infinite potential you have.

A very clever man - Einstein - said that everyone is a genius, but if you judge a fish on its ability to climb a tree, you will live your whole life believing you are stupid.

Tony