Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Author Topic: Driving in the sea  (Read 6617 times)

jacquiemayotte

• View Profile
Driving in the sea
« on: October 04, 2015, 03:33:40 PM »
I am in a car with a woman , she is a friend, she is driving. I am next to her and I am thinking that the car is going fast . Then I see the car entering  into the sea with us ! and I think; "That's it , we are going to die."
The next image , I am on the shore safe with no fear , on a sandy beach but I want to find my handbag with my papers. I put my hands on the handbag and them straight away . I feel relieved because my identity papers and my bank card are important for my everyday living and losing them is a major source of stress.

Tony Crisp

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
    • Dreamhawk.com
Re: Driving in the sea
« Reply #1 on: October 05, 2015, 10:10:06 AM »
Jacquie – The dream has a fascinating story of you – a part of you anyway in the form of the woman driver – daring to go for the Huge You under the sea. But you fear you will die – which is ridiculous in your inner world of dreams. I quote - Whenever we dream its images are not like real life. Because a dream is nothing like outer life where things could hurt you, but is an image like on a cinema screen that even if a gun is pointed at you and fired it can do no damage – except if you run in fear. So all the things that scare you are simply your own fears projected onto the screen of your sleeping mind.

It is one of the great and often difficult lessons we must learn as we try to grow beyond our old and often painful self – the enormous difference between our life dominated by our bodily senses and our inner life which is actually a living part of our Life beyond change and pain – see http://dreamhawk.com/uncategorized/life-beyond-change-and-pain/

So instead of being a part of that inner living part you immediately try for safety, but there is no assurance of safety in the physical world, but you try for it by dreaming you are on the shore safe with no fear, on a sandy beach.

But you identify straight away with the physical things which you associate with safety – your place and skill in the world; whether you are attractive; your ability to have enough money to survive. All those thing are important in the physical world – but there is a true saying that, “Everything matters – Nothing matters.”

Because we live a dual existence all the time the saying holds true, for we are both a tiny bug on the surface of the earth too small to see at a distance that can be squished at any moment – and also an important part of creation which can never be destroyed. “As Helen Keller so wisely says, “Security is mostly a superstition. It does not exist in nature. Nor do the children of men as a whole experience it. Avoiding danger is no safer in the long run than outright exposure. The fearful are caught as often as the bold. Life is either a daring adventure or nothing." 

So be aware and careful in life, realising that the more you give of yourself, the more Life will give you – but also being afraid of death is a fantasy, so live joyfully and daringly.

Tony

jacquiemayotte

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: October 05, 2015, 11:00:39 AM »
I do agree Tony!
In the dream I felt as well that there was no problem with the other woman going into the sea , I know she was safe and happy.
But for information I am a bit frighten because I have chosen to go on a journey in a little island in Madagascar "nosy komba" and I am aware of not understanding  the way they use  the world of the unseen . Last time I went I took part in a little  ceremony and my body started moving like in self regulation , for me there was no problem but I ve been told that people can sometimes lose their identity for awhile and be a channel for something else or be possessed by spirits. As you mention before they are a lot of things that we can't see but that we can perceive , and I don't know what I am dealing with in the world of the unseen.  I am frighten by the dimension I don't know .
I am frighten to lose my identity

Tony Crisp

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
    • Dreamhawk.com
« Reply #3 on: October 05, 2015, 11:26:16 AM »
Listen dear Jacqui - What people call spirits is something they do not have any other word for.

When people in the past said you must not get near dead bodies because spirits would posses you it was because they knew that people often died of awful diseases and if you got near them you could be possessed by spirits - what we now call viruses of germs.

The people you are meeting do not understand in any other way because they have no knowledge of the new finding about what moves people. Namely the following:

In life and sleep we have two powerful actions working in us. The first is our waking experience based on having a body, its limitations, vulnerabilities and a particular gender. Our second is the power that gave us life and continues to express as dreams, in our breathing and heartbeat – our life. This I have given the description as the Life Will.

While we sleep our conscious self is largely or totally unconscious, and while we sleep our voluntary muscles are paralysed – therefore another will or motivating force moves our body. So we have a Conscious Will, and what I will call a Life Will. The first one we have experience of as we can move our arm or speak in everyday activities; but the second will takes over when we sleep. See Sleep Paralysis

This Life will can move us to speak, to move our body, and in fact do things that we cannot do with our Conscious Will. As Freud pointed out this inner will has full access to our memories. It can do so many other things that are described else where – See Edgar Cayce and the Cosmic Mind; ESP in Dreams.

For simplicity I have called this experience, of what is actually waking lucid dreaming, ‘LifeStream’. It would take us too far out of looking at dreams to explore it, but it can be studied within these features: LifeStream-People’s Experience of LifeStream- Life’s Little Secrets - Arm Circling Meditation

This Life Will or motivator has been active for millions of years and we see it working all the time in animals.  We experience it as spontaneous movement - as we do when breathing and our heart beating. It is what keeps us alive - and when we relax our hold as you did when allowing spontaneous movement it is simply your life will acting upon you. It is like dreaming while awake, and like any dream your identity is taken over by the Life Will. But because of the belief system of these people, which is exactly like spiritualism, they use different symbols - the spirits and different characters, exactly as we do in our dreams. See http://dreamhawk.com/inner-life/water-wonderland/

Tony
« Last Edit: October 05, 2015, 09:38:22 PM by Tony Crisp »

Christine

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: October 05, 2015, 09:17:10 PM »
Reading the dream, which was similar to ones that I have had, brought up the feeling of fear of trusting others to be in control.  Your friend is driving the car and not you.

That feeling also came up in  me when I read about the ceremony.

Your dream is telling you to trust and you will be fine.  As in the dream, you can always use your voice if you are feeling a little scared.

You will comeback to yourself if you also learn to trust another.

jacquiemayotte

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: October 06, 2015, 07:05:17 PM »
Thank you Tony and Christine for your advices which are most helpful!And it makes sense.
 I will try to follow the life will and try not to be frighten by The Life Stream  in my dreams and in my waking life....