Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Author Topic: Dentist  (Read 5255 times)

Omega

• View Profile
Dentist
« on: October 09, 2015, 09:49:52 PM »
Dream starts with me holding this very peaceful and spiritual baby boy walking under trees (after several nights of screaming baby dreams)

I am in a huge house I decide to bath on the first floor, lots of rich wood and glass, the bathroom is invaded by lots of strangers, creative looking types, one starts taking my photo I'm trying to hide my nakedness and get them to leave me my privacy. I fear I won't have the strength in my voice, but then they just leave of their own accord.

I'm on a dentists couch. The dentist is an wonderful singer and academic I met once and I know she's not a qualified dentist, but the procedure is already underway. She takes out one of my wisdom teeth and I'm mad as I know there was nothing wrong with it, then she tried to put it back in, which makes me mad as it's rather late for that.. Then she removed the whole right side of my face, my jaw and cheek and holds it up and it appears as one long flat bloody bone. My head is bandaged, I can she see is nervous and doesn't know what to do, I start to talk to her..mumbling through the blood and discomfort, giving her moral support, saying she can do it, she can figure it out..as I realise I'm totally dependent on her if I am ever to get through this.. I can see she considers calling a colleague who is in the corridor, but cares more for her image than for my health, so she just carries on.. She replaces the bone, the bottom half clicks in, but the upper cheek area remains dislocated.  (This is all very scary and disturbing and remained with me throughout the day..)

A black Italian guy comes in, we are now in an adjacent room, I'm on one hospital couch and they climb on the other and start cuddling and playing footsies. I'm further disappointed in her as I know she is married. The black guy offers me a bowl of rice, but it's ridiculous as I'm all in a mess from the surgery and there's no way I could eat, Is he mocking me? I refuse.

I'm walking along the front of a massive red brick mansion that faces out on a glistening sunlit sea. I'm with the owner who asks his accountant if he has enough money to keep the mansion and he's told yes. He shows me around the ground, leading me along the path. He points out some fig bushes he planted for his neice, I'm amazed to see the green figs are all in the shape of birds about to take flight.

He then shows me to a pale-blue conservatory ( can't rem poss also a pool in there).  A glamorous wife now appears and she happily poses for some photographs. I hide in my usual panic at being near a camera and feel rather miserable that there will never be a nice photo of me as I'm so full of shyness and feelings of ugliness. Then he points out the family pet, which is a very old looking fox. The fox comes bounding towards me with the energy and joy of a puppy. I pet the fox on its belly and all over and it's a feeling of mutual adoration.
« Last Edit: October 09, 2015, 11:25:13 PM by Omega »

Tony Crisp

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
    • Dreamhawk.com
Re: Dentist
« Reply #1 on: October 12, 2015, 08:21:20 AM »
Omega – Your dream starts in a good place, for you have cultivated in yourself a growing sense of holies that brings peace.

But because inner growth and learning starts in the womb and continues through your life, the growing you – the baby – brings change as any growth does. The change confronts you with difficulties in meeting and dealing with the new person you are moving toward. Robbed of your old defences or attitudes you feel exposed and naked because you seek a new image of yourself.

The dentist episode may be pointing out that an academic approach, taking the advice of authority figures does not work for you – for we each have a unique inner world that needs you to explore it by using or trying to use http://dreamhawk.com/dream-dictionary/practical-techniques-for-understanding-your-dreams/

You need this because the changes you are meeting are complex and need your understanding and cooperation. Also they are of great significance in your life.

That is because you have two areas of conflict in your life. The first is your feeling that you need to hide whenever you are faced by being ‘exposed’ (in the widest sense) - and the conflict is that you know deep within you that you have real quality and have no fear of acknowledging who and what you are – the wonderful houses.

The other area of conflict is your conflict of feelings about sexual behaviour. See
http://dreamhawk.com/dream-encyclopedia/energy-sex-and-dreams/ and http://dreamhawk.com/dream-encyclopedia/sex-and-dreams/

But the end of your dreams shows you where the changes in you are leading; the massive mansion overlooking the sea, and the owner - you – have enough resource to run it. The fox is your own instinctive insight into people and life and also your ability to survive in any condition. Lucky you.

Tony

Omega

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: October 12, 2015, 10:14:09 PM »
Thank-you Tony.

Everyday I'm exhausted from the emotion my dreams bring up. I don't feel lucky, But I'm incredibly lucky that I'm finally, unapologetically, giving myself the time to allow this processing.
The dentist aspect was v traumatising.. Im a singer too, that may be an aspect, being powerless and in danger definitely is.
I seem to have opened a bit of a pandoras box and apart from the dreams I post here, I'm having a lot of trauma surfacing. The mansions and elements of bliss, just seem so outweighed by the other energies..but at least they are there thank god and give me strength..  and it's great to get your feedback. Thank you.

Tony Crisp

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
    • Dreamhawk.com
« Reply #3 on: October 13, 2015, 09:32:35 AM »
Omega - Just in case I haven't already listed it, see http://dreamhawk.com/approaches-to-being/lifes-little-secrets/

The surfacing of trauma is the first sign of real growth and change.

Tony