Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Author Topic: my avatar  (Read 4407 times)

mikey

• View Profile
my avatar
« on: October 12, 2015, 03:57:49 PM »
Hi tony
I chose the title my avatar carefully as I felt it had meaning to this dream.
I see myself taking part in the olympics, a sprint final, the starter gun fires we sprint off down the track,
as we near the finish line I am ahead but sense over my shoulders others catching up, crossing the line I dip forward as sprinters do .
I win the gold as I have come first.
I am humble in this victory as I tell the other runners, I have not run this race for myself, but have run it for someone else, this other someone said they would not cry, looking across to the winners podium I see another me crying with joy at this acievement,
I seem to remember a saying, cant remember where from or whom,
I can of mine own self do nothing.
I chose that title my avatar, as I definatly was aware of another me, a better more in tune me, I remember joseph campbell talking about peak experiences, especialy a race he took part in at college, he just intuitively new he was going to win that day, he didnt know how he knew, he just did,
Perhaps I just need to get out of the way, and let this other me come through.
look forward to any thought
rgds mikey

Tony Crisp

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
    • Dreamhawk.com
Re: my avatar
« Reply #1 on: October 13, 2015, 09:27:54 AM »
Mikey – Another dream full of encouragement.

Any race in which you take part with others often says you are now more part of the ‘human race’. It also shows you enormous effort to do it for someone else. And the you that you saw is really your future manifesting.

It can also be called your potential self – the you that you can be if you let it more fully into your everyday life. It is the incarnation of the god in you.

It is a lovely touch that the other you is crying – suggesting that feeling emotions is a big part of the greater you.

I can of mine own self do nothing – a realisation that is echoed in many other words. One of my favourites is, A man's heart deviseth his way: but the Lord directeth his steps.

Tony